Main Menu

Most Annoying TV Person

Started by Alex7089, April 18, 2010, 02:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Who is a person who just gets on your nerve? Someone who makes you change the channel, or froth at the mouth? for me I can't stand Gabriella Cilmi or the train lady from the dancing show. WOOT WOOT (it makes my stomach churn)

ossie85

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 18, 2010, 02:09:51 AM
Who is a person who just gets on your nerve? Someone who makes you change the channel, or froth at the mouth? for me I can't stand Gabriella Cilmi or the train lady from the dancing show. WOOT WOOT (it makes my stomach churn)
Kyle Sandilands,Gretel kileen,Andrew Okeefe, Kerryann Kennelly,Matthew Newton,Marsha Hines, Mark Holden, The two gay guys on So you think you can dance, the lady from so you think you can dance, Vicky JArdim,Both Stefanovic brothers, Hutchy, Caroline wilson, Andrew G, Mal Walden, Rob Gel......hope i haven't missed anyone  ;)

Master Q

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 18, 2010, 02:15:21 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 18, 2010, 02:09:51 AM
Gretel kileen, Kerryann Kennelly,
>:( Ahhhh get of the tele!

Justin Bieber

Do You really want me to list mine? will be just as long as Robs. not enough time also ;D

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 18, 2010, 02:30:19 AM
Do You really want me to list mine? will be just as long as Robs. not enough time also ;D
does anyone disagree with any of my list or do we all hate the same people?

MissPiesFF

I cant stand Caro from footy classifieds, just want to slap her in the head.

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 18, 2010, 02:33:44 AM
I cant stand Caro from footy classifieds, just want to slap her in the head.
her and Hutchy can go play in traffic , i hate Hutch his hair is growing like Etihads grass, and he is just a blimp, sorry calm down rob.

Justin Bieber

Kyle Sandilands, Gretel kileen, Kerryann Kennelly, Matthew Newton, Marsha Hines, The two gay guys on So you think you can dance, the lady from so you think you can dance, Caroline wilson
Agree with those guys/girls. also i'll throw in Matt Preston and Akmal Sali (funny but pisses me off so much).

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 18, 2010, 02:36:27 AM
Kyle Sandilands, Gretel kileen, Kerryann Kennelly, Matthew Newton, Marsha Hines, The two gay guys on So you think you can dance, the lady from so you think you can dance, Caroline wilson
Agree with those guys/girls. also i'll throw in Matt Preston and Akmal Sali (funny but pisses me off so much).
Matt preston lol i told you Masterchef is gay!!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 18, 2010, 02:37:44 AM
Its good. I just mute it when he comes on screen ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 18, 2010, 02:38:12 AM
Sam Newman can go jump too

RobsOverAchievers

You Cant Mute is Fat Arse!!!

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 18, 2010, 02:38:36 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 18, 2010, 02:38:12 AM
Sam Newman can go jump too
I knew you would say that MP, i feel we have already had this discussion lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 18, 2010, 02:38:55 AM
You Cant Mute is Fat Arse!!!
Well there is at least a little hope it can happen ;D