The old "current round scores" thread

Started by Master Q, April 17, 2010, 10:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thornz23

1923 with carazzo n gilbert to come. baaaad scores from hille o'keefe n brown plus the injury to brennan and i had rockliff on field instead of pods... i could have bin looking at a big score

Master Q

Quote from: thornz23 on May 10, 2010, 10:10:19 AM
1923 with carazzo n gilbert to come. baaaad scores from hille o'keefe n brown plus the injury to brennan and i had rockliff on field instead of pods... i could have bin looking at a big score
Not as bad as me :P
My 3 Premium Backs have all scored less then 90 :(

elephants

YEAH Q I KNOW HOW U FEEL

i had hodge, duffman and enright all under perform while shaw decided he would pull his weight this week

DX not happ seeing as i got 1999. could have got there with hunt over nason and ziebell over brown, gray or cyril

ALSO

does anyone know if my emergency (ziebell) score will be added on yet he is covering for duncan

Paddy13

1720ish with goddard hayes captain and betts

looking at 2100 ish :(

Flame

1998 with Goddard and Carrazzo to come...A hundred each would be nice!!

valkorum

obrient

1850 with gilbert, carazzo, hayes and gibbs to come

AFC12345

1915 with four players remaining (Judd, Carazzo, Goddard and Gram to play)

Presuming that Gram does play? (i duno if he is or not) if not i dont have cover for him becuase silvagni's out.

elxam

Big_Cox14

I'm on 1804 with 4 players remaining (Goddard, Gram, Lucas & Waite).

This is assuming Gram plays. Otherwise, will cop a donut as Silvagni was my emergency & didn't play.

Iceman2151

1954 with Carrazzo, Goddard, Lucas and White (my emg) to come... Go whitey

Simo

2001 with goddard, gram and montagna to come. Maybe a chance for my first ever 2300+...

Spooners

1983 with hayes, goddard and carazzo to come... 2250 would be nice after a shocker last round
swans players hurt me this week

elxam

4-8-15-16-23-42