The old "current round scores" thread

Started by Master Q, April 17, 2010, 10:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

1447/17. got bartel (c) hunt, pods, selwood and enright. should of had maguire in instead of hunt. brownie played bad, most people probably had waters and trengove, i didnt.

elxam

good score rdw given two 0's.

I'm whipping my guy who's currently on top of our league leading me by a handful of points.
Should scooter away from him by at least 200-300pts.
we got 4 same players with his fifth being Stevie J and my fifth ablett as capt, and i'm currently leading by 148

both of us had 17 players played but he had his capt in hodge already played also

BratPack

1592 with 18 played, still have Captain GAJ, Judd, Murphy and Pods left to pull on the Pack Guernsey this week, 115 points left sitting on my bench though, almost wish J.Brown didn't play

elxam

my guy has J Brown but i have J Brennan

I told him that it'd better off for him had Brown not playe as a rookie coming in usually can score around 60-70

thornz23

yeh if brown hadnt played and i left gumbleton on instead of rockliff i would have another 108 points giving me like 1800 after 17

elxam

that'd have been an excellent score too

Justin Bieber

1764 from 19. Still got Selwood, Enright and Pods to play. Hope is still alive for the magical 2k mark.

Does anybody know if they have counted the emergency for a donut this week? Have martin's 80 on the pine waiting to be counted for Boyd.

Fletch74

I'm 1632 from 19 with 1 donut.

HP, they count your bench if all your on field players have played or supposed to have played. So yes, in your case they would have counted Martin as Boyd would have played Friday night.

Justin Bieber

Thanks for that. 250 from 3 :-\

Paddy13

1746 from 18 captain played :(

hoping to get 2120 ish though, with bartel, enright, betts and pods stilll to come!

chrisuzz

1449 from 16 including my cpatain  :-\ , just waiting for Carrazz, Enright, Bartel, Selwood, Kreuz and Pods not sure if ill crack the 2k, but all these guys are capable of 100s bar Kreuz

Justin Bieber

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 27, 2010, 03:13:37 AM
1449 from 16 including my cpatain  :-\ , just waiting for Carrazz, Enright, Bartel, Selwood, Kreuz and Pods not sure if ill crack the 2k, but all these guys are capable of 100s bar Kreuz
Kreuz can make the 100 if he plays really well against the cats rucks. Pods less likely to score a 100 than him.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 27, 2010, 03:39:41 AM
Quote from: chrisuzz on April 27, 2010, 03:13:37 AM
Kreuz can make the 100 if he plays really well against the cats rucks. Pods less likely to score a 100 than him.
atm all those guys are on track to score 100s today ;D ;D

thornz23

only ended up with 2067 thanks to 35 from johnson and 58 from enright.. also didnt help having rockliff on instead of ballantyne and having swan captain. i realistically could have had 2250 this week if i chose better options XD

BratPack

2138. Flowering Podsy, can't kick straight can you? Plus that 115 left on the bench. BAH!