The old "current round scores" thread

Started by Master Q, April 17, 2010, 10:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy13

Yeah I've had waters maguire gian and trengove all do well and I don't have jb :)

elxam

978/10 now, still no capt. 1 more ton from trengove and two subpars from goddard and brennan

elxam

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 12:32:26 PM
Keeping a good average there Paddy, even with Hall benched :)

1105 from 11 with Captain played. Joey has come through with a cracker tonight.

awesome score  Helllopplz
Joey Mc was your captain ?

still swan, ablettxcapt, bartel, chappy, enright, hodge, sandi and buddy as prems to come, plus 4 rookies.
playing the leader and whipping him at mment .

MissPiesFF

My score is 913 from ten capt played Damn it, I had Goddard as Capt

Fletch74

Some awesome scores above. Well done HP and Elxam. My score is 788/8 no captain yet. Really need it too as I am facing a donut because I have Mitchell/Boyd and Howlett in the mids. So will be happy if reach 2K

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elxam on April 25, 2010, 01:16:57 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 25, 2010, 12:32:26 PM
Keeping a good average there Paddy, even with Hall benched :)

1105 from 11 with Captain played. Joey has come through with a cracker tonight.

awesome score  Helllopplz
Joey Mc was your captain ?

still swan, ablettxcapt, bartel, chappy, enright, hodge, sandi and buddy as prems to come, plus 4 rookies.
playing the leader and whipping him at mment .
Yep and done me proud. My perma-captain for the year ;D.

Nice score exlam. Got your big names yet to come. Fletch you look like you might just make it to the 2k. Thats what I'm hoping and even with a donut, your players might pick up their game for this round only ;D

BratPack

1117, 12 played but captain is still waiting in the wings, Seaby, Brown and Danger bringing the side down, Harsh justice will be dealt at the on field selection meeting next week. Still have a lot of my midfield still not in yet so I'm not exactly upset though

obrient

640 from 7, jetta and rockliff played, 2 premiums (gilbert and gia) and 3 mid-ranges, captain not played so hopefully swan rips it up today :)

elxam

thanks HP

Swan is flowering today!

thornz23

i had swan as captain XD only on 72 with 5 left

elxam

1061/11, no capt
swanning about on the same spot with swan today

elxam

moles, gumby and jetta on the bench scoring great
jetta was expected while the other two were pleasantly surprised

thornz23

1691 from 17 with still 4 premiums to come.. enright carazzo stevey j bartel and pods hopefully should get 2200

elxam

1630 from 17, no capt, with ablett as capt, bartel, chappy, enright, pods to come

rdw206

1519 with enright,bartel and selwood to go tomorrow.but i have two big fat zeros.i`m in front at the moment the person i`m playing has three players for tomorrow so i could win still.