THE HILLE FACTOR :)

Started by maddhawker, April 17, 2010, 02:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddhawker

So happy i got hille at the start of the season :) starting to pay off... 114 against the best ruck combo in the comp :) cant complain

Davoo

ossie85

Quote from: maddhawker on April 17, 2010, 02:54:24 PM
So happy i got hille at the start of the season :) starting to pay off... 114 against the best ruck combo in the comp :) cant complain

SC scores show Hille came a clear 3rd :)

But a good pick though!

Justin Bieber

For some reason he always picks up his game against Cox. He's almost like Cox's kryptonite (well just weakens him). Had horrible efficency though (m0nty's own words).

korza

I am spewing on his S/C score 114 v 75.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: korza on April 17, 2010, 11:34:23 PM
I am spewing on his S/C score 114 v 75.
he redeemed himself sc wise though. at one stage remembered him being 80 dt points to only 20 or 30 sc points :o

MissPiesFF

Quote from: maddhawker on April 17, 2010, 02:54:24 PM

Yeah he had a ripper of a game, Ryder put in a few handy hit outs also. Just a shame Bombers didn't stand up until the last quarter. The must have felt the quake and fallen over.

toodledock

Spewing about SC but lets face the signs are pretty positive, two good goals, some nice taps, getting aroudn the ground, just got to stop wayward kicks to the opposition

ELLsendon

He is only going to get better!

sid3bysid3

I'm eying off a hille to cox trade. Think I'll hold on another week to 2. BE for hille is bout 50 I believe and 111 for cox. Still more $$$s to be made waiting.
Hille is going to start pushing 75 weekly now. Should get him up round 400k

browny_wce

loving that hille to seaby trade last week  >:(

Digglers27

Oh David, I showed faith in you and I knew you'd come through. :-*

brodman_18

2 weeks ago went hille out seaby in...... FAIL

elephants

lol tempted but i didnt
yesssss
yep hille to cox in a couple

wooly