Previous topic - Next topic

banner out bail in?

trade
3 (33.3%)
dont trade
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Gava

should i trade out mitch banner as he has been dropped and i also have shuey on the bench (not playing) meaning i, a) have no cover for mids b) am not going to be making any money. the 2nd of those is what is annoying me more as i have plans to upgrade in three weeks, and if banner is only 129k it wont work. thoughts?

oh i have 21k and 19 trades left (voldt out brown in)

Gava

also just heard barlow might be a late withdrawal with the bruised ribs he get last week. this means ill get a zero if i dont trade...

Justin Bieber

if you don't think banner can get back into the team = trade.
if you don't want to cop a donut = trade

if you don't mind copping a donut = save a trade.

barlow MIGHT miss. not a sure thing though.

Gava

see those 2 first things you said really tempt me into trading. i cant cop a zero already haha

Gava

i highly doubt banner will come back in anytime soon with gray back in and motlop and rodan still to come soon

Justin Bieber

then looks like you've made your mind up.

Gava

but would you do it? the main reason behind me doing this is to down grade bail to a cunnington or the likes and then upgrade with the money made elsewhere

Justin Bieber

if you don't think banner can come back and get you cash, then do the trade. are you willing to cop 0's on the bench (not counted remember) this early hoping banner gets renamed? schuey should be back next week or the week after at least.

remember if you trade bail in, you have to use 2 trades in total when you trade him out as well.

its a tough decision to make. i have both banner and schuey in sc but not trading them out since all my guys are playing. don't mind this as schuey should be back next week.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Gava on April 17, 2010, 10:43:09 AM
i highly doubt banner will come back in anytime soon with gray back in and motlop and rodan still to come soon

I am so hyped up to see Rodan come back in!!!