Main Menu

Fave TV Show

Started by Alex7089, April 17, 2010, 08:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Hey guys, we did movies and music but what about TV series? I personally love television and have a LOT of things on DVD. Just a few I love are M*A*S*H, f.r.i.e.n.d.s, Will and Grace, Bones, Gruen Transfer, Castle, How i Met Your Mother and the Footy Show (Thursday Night)

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 17, 2010, 08:36:16 AM
Hey guys, we did movies and music but what about TV series? I personally love television and have a LOT of things on DVD. Just a few I love are M*A*S*H, f.r.i.e.n.d.s, Will and Grace, Bones, Gruen Transfer and the Footy Show (Thursday Night)
Oldie hey? Love Family Guy though, so funny :D

Justin Bieber

got first couple of seasons of supernatural and how i met your mother on dvd. also got 1 season of house and thank god your here.

also like scrubs, castle and bones (avatar ;)).

Master Q

How i met your mother. HI-LARIOUS! Barney ;D

korza

I dream of jeanie. Barbara Eden just looked so hot.

RobsOverAchievers

Project Runway, Greys anatomy and So you think you can dance, my mrs thinks filipe is hot...... i am not aloud the remote only when footy is on so i dont complain its better that way.

RobsOverAchievers

oh wait let me clear that up i dont watch Greys,Project and SYTYCD... i am forced too

Justin Bieber

unlucky Rob ;D. I'm sure you don't want to watch any of them ;)

RobsOverAchievers

lol i swear i dont but vote Filipe 1800-234-212

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 17, 2010, 09:02:24 AM
wife hacked the account? ;) ;D

haven't watch SYTYCD this year. gonna watch masterchef when it comes back next week.

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 17, 2010, 09:04:10 AM

haven't watch SYTYCD this year. gonna watch masterchef when it comes back next week.
yeah she is ff now

Masterchef oh thats just gay!! :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 17, 2010, 09:05:32 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 17, 2010, 09:04:10 AM

yeah she is ff now

Masterchef oh thats just gay!! :)
At least i can change the channel when i want ;D ;D

RobsOverAchievers

Damn your right do you think i should tell her , alright thats it i am going to tell her , i will be back  ;D ;D ;D

MissPiesFF

I love Sex and the City and The Tutors anything footy related. I do not watch much tele. Mostly kids shows hahah my study is right near the kids watching Foxtel.  But I give them full rights to the tele on weekday afternoons. But come footy time IT ALL MINE!!!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 17, 2010, 09:26:04 AM
Damn your right do you think i should tell her , alright thats it i am going to tell her , i will be back  ;D ;D ;D
Alot of courage but..... Don't think we will see you for a while ;D