Guru predicts Nicnat

Started by korza, April 17, 2010, 12:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

korza

Nicnat is on the top of the ruck guru predictions with a score of 84pts. !!!!!
Good luck

Mish

i dont think he will stay consistant at all this year, wce are doing pretty bad at the moment and i think they need coxy in the ruck and playing more in the middle like he has the previous weeks.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: korza on April 17, 2010, 12:46:14 AM
Good luck

Lee Matthews is also predicting he will mark and/or kick the goal of the century.

OCT23JNR

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 17, 2010, 02:59:05 AM
Good luck

Lee Matthews is also predicting he will mark and/or kick the goal of the century.
BIG CALL :P

MissPiesFF

Quote from: OCT23JNR on April 17, 2010, 03:18:08 AM
Good luck

Ahh you watched Bounce too? Good Stuff. It was actually nice to see Lee all relaxed and in a comfort zone :)

Fletch74

GinoGod

When Cox gets bit more fit and back to form Nic nat will have roles playing up forward, his tackling pressure is amazing

Davoo

hes in my team and i just love the way he plays.

OCT23JNR

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 17, 2010, 03:27:53 AM
Quote from: OCT23JNR on April 17, 2010, 03:18:08 AM
Good luck

Ahh you watched Bounce too? Good Stuff. It was actually nice to see Lee all relaxed and in a comfort zone :)
Yeah MissPies, watched The Bounce. That segment was a little cheesy, but for the most part somewhat entertaining and informative.

Justin Bieber

Good luck
*cough nab cup score *cough

SCADDICT

S_Coach99

Naitanui is only going to get better. They'll be rotating him around like they did last night all season I think.........but that's anyones Guess as to actually what WILL happen.....

I have NikNait, Hille, Warnock and Trengove.....an I'm starting to get a big head ache on weather or not to make room for Cox. NikNait and Hille are both worth more than their original prices to my team, BUT I do not want to miss the Cox boat if he is coming back to his form which it looks like he is.....

.....What to do, What to do......I'm thinking maybe NicNait and Cox.....seems stupid but Hille and Ryder are a good ruck combo, but then again It's only one game....

elephants

MissPiesFF

Quote from: SCADDICT on April 18, 2010, 09:09:57 AM
Quote from: elephants on April 18, 2010, 07:44:18 AM
Quote from: SCADDICT on April 17, 2010, 10:32:57 AM
The bounce sucks!
ur mum sucks

touche sir
That's enough guys. I am a mum do not bring mum jokes into the forum. Uncalled for. So immature. Grow up