Clinton Young??

Started by callum111, April 16, 2010, 04:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callum111

Thanks to daniel connors I have a difficult task in choosing a new 7th midfielder. I need some1 who can score decently whilst getting consistent games and earning me some cash. I think ladson and bail can fit this criteria as well as bastinac morabito, but i'm very interested in the strapping young lad from hawthorn clinton young he averaged 85 in 07 and 08 and was crueling cut down with hip groin injuries in 09. Is he going to get injured again?? can he regain his form from previous years and if not who else should i get\?

MissPiesFF

R.Ladson would be a nice choice. How much spare cash do you have and who are you wanting to trade?

callum111

I've got about 260,000 to spare with the trade of connors but im keen on getting a cash cow or some1 to score 80+ consistently

hawk_88

Clinton Young was due for a break out season last year. Champion Data listed him as the most undervalued player in supercoach (and I checked he has a slightly better DT average that SC).

I think (and hope) the Hawks have learnt the lessons from last year about injury management after a disastrous 09. Young has shown some great form in the VFL and looks fit.  He played in round 1 plus some preseason VFL so he has some match fitness.

I think he is a great pick up and show go up very quickly in price. He is both a cash cow and someone who will average 80+.

korza

Rhys Palmer is not that far away from selection.

hawk_88

Quote from: korza on April 16, 2010, 11:39:53 PM
Rhys Palmer is not that far away from selection.

Also another great pickup. With Freo flying he should do very well.

MissPiesFF

Jump on Barlow or Lewis Jetta if you are looking for a cash cow.

GinoGod

Agree with Miss Pies, young is so underdone... will struggle

callum111

thanks for all your comments and just to let you know I have decided to go with clinton young(so clint please stay out of trouble on n off the field and no more injuries plz) one of the great things about him is that only 1.5% of the comp have him he can be a great unique for my team and capable of scoring big 120+ scores