Re: Waite?

Started by Big_Cox14, April 16, 2010, 08:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_Cox14

Jarrad Waite has been dropped from the Carlton lineup this week. Is anyone planning on trading him in light of this information. For those who currently have Waite in their team I would like your thoughts on the merits of trading out Waite this week. Even those who don't have Waite, I would appreciate your input too.

Juddy_Fan35

Same with thornton :(...

Wilkopolis

Been very unimpressed with Waite this year and was going to trade him out this week anyway.  The omission just made the decision easier.

Hellooooo Cyril

Big_Cox14

Waite hasn't been named this round. Who should I trade out Waite for?
Am thinking possibly Rioli, Grundy or Brennan. Conversely I may trade out for a cow such as Podsi or Peterson.

I have already used 1 trade to trade Roo out and J Brown in.

Currently my forward line is:
J Brown, ROK, Higgins, Waite, Hall, Danger, Rockliff (Gumby, Relton)

Based on my forward line, should I trade Waite or not? If I should trade, is it better to go the cash cow or go for a similar priced player?

stevemac

Just put Waite on the bench and Gumby on the ground. Save the trade and reverse the substitution next week.

Big_Cox14

I want to save the trade, but my main concern is that if anyone else pulls out late, I have no bench coverage in my forward line as both Waite & Relton aren't playing this week.

grum88

Trade in Brennan. best of those 3 playng well and will improve heaps!

Big_Cox14

I have decided to hold off on the Waite trade, put Gumby on the field and pray that no one else pulls out late.

laney21

because jarrad waite hasnt had a good start to the season in dt terms
hes not playing this week and i wouldnt expect him to be back next week
should i trade him?
i can get grundy, gwilt, roughead houlihan, rioli
i think grundy at the moment

RyanV22

I've got Waite in my backline. Averaged 78 which is what I want out of him. Not trading him out just yet, let's see if Maguire can crack another 100.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Big_Cox14 on April 16, 2010, 08:47:54 AM
Jarrad Waite has been dropped from the Carlton lineup this week. Is anyone planning on trading him in light of this information. For those who currently have Waite in their team I would like your thoughts on the merits of trading out Waite this week. Even those who don't have Waite, I would appreciate your input too.
He came back into the season after major surgery. They have not dropped him on his efforts.