Ben McKinley

Started by Bluke, April 16, 2010, 08:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluke

Kicked 9 goals in the WAFL in the last two weeks but still cant get a game.

Gives me the feeling he has signed with the Gold Coast.

elephants

he looks great in the WAFL but that is a whole diffrent league with a lower class of players. it will be a shame to see him go he is a good player

dmagnus

lazy and not tall enough

browny_wce

if hansen can get a game before him there must be something wrong
flower woosha annoys me sometimes

Justin Bieber

i was really considering him this year for dt/sc. it was him and kennedy from the eagles for me. expected one to breakout. Mckinley sure has talent but reckon woosha thinks of him as a fill in forward. he is a great talent i agree, but don't think the eagles see much more to him than goal kicking.

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 17, 2010, 10:06:23 AM
i was really considering him this year for dt/sc. it was him and kennedy from the eagles for me. expected one to breakout. Mckinley sure has talent but reckon woosha thinks of him as a fill in forward. he is a great talent i agree, but don't think the eagles see much more to him than goal kicking.
i have him  in a multi topgoalscorer. 

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 17, 2010, 10:12:09 AM
well you should know being a training scout ;D ;D

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 17, 2010, 10:31:29 AM
but i bow to Expert Coach, its been a honor you even taking time to respond to a mear peasant like a training scout  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 17, 2010, 10:37:37 AM
but i bow to Expert Coach, its been a honor you even taking time to respond to a mear peasant like a training scout  ;)
It is just a name. PSSSSSSS most of the stuff i post is jibberish ;D. where the expert in that?

now back on topic before Prospector tells us off ;D.

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 17, 2010, 10:47:03 AM
It is just a name. PSSSSSSS most of the stuff i post is jibberish ;D. where the expert in that?

Prospector doesn't have time to deal with us he is dealing with all the Roo Posts, everyone keeps setting up.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 17, 2010, 10:49:41 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 17, 2010, 10:47:03 AM

Prospector doesn't have time to deal with us he is dealing with all the Roo Posts, everyone keeps setting up.
True....

S_Coach99

Woosh is annoying me too mate. Hansen before Lynch and McKinley....I just don't know sometimes and then theres Spangher.

Don't know about the Gold Coast though, I've been hearing that one about Lynch too. I really really really hope on of those two get Hansens place in the team.....so many free kicks and marking opportunities and he still can't kick as many has he should  be.

I think Woosha needs to let go of the media and the past....... "we they won this many games with hansen and a flag, he must be their lucky charm".....It's just a bull crap.

I'd even like to see Wilson get a game before him. Hope Hansen goes a never comes back, seems everybody else thing thinks the same thing except for the people who count for something

Bluke

He will have to get droped after last nights performance, surely. Yea, Wilson would fill the spot better IMO. Hansen will loose his spot to Shuey though I think. Theres already too many talls in the team anyway so shouldnt effect team balance all that much. Spangher will loose his spot to MacKenzie if he puts in another decent performance in the WAFL.

S_Coach99

Fingers crossed Bluke, but I've been thinking this after games this year and last and they still select them both....please woosh, make the right moves.

Bluke

Well they droped swifty back for a run in the WAFL so thats a good sign. He hasnt had a great start to the season. Will be good in future but just struggling with the pace a bit at the moment.