Main Menu

BROWNLOW 2010??

Started by maddhawker, April 15, 2010, 08:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddhawker

Please leave ya comments :)

Justin Bieber

Have backed Boyd past 2 years ;D. know he is little chance, but you never know ;).

would expect 1 of the saints to maybe get up this year. hoping joey as he is my second pick behind Boyd.

maddhawker

I reckon sandilands has a good chance if freo keep winning games and he keeps kicking goals and dominating the ruck :)

Justin Bieber

He could as there is not really anybody else there to take many points except for pav and maybe barlow. needs to really dominate though.

cox was a much better all round player but never got the brownlow. the count just doesn't favour ruckman.

maddhawker

Thats true :) but cox was only in a winning side when he played with judd, cousins and kerr who could all steal points.... as they did :)

Big Lance

Higgins and Selwood would be good smokies but not this year. Maybe Hodgey, he is looking good also Sandi, JB, Marc Murphy and of course Baby Jesus.

Alex7089

Gibbs and Selwood for me. Gibbs has started slow but will finish strong as always, and we already know the umps have a mancrush on Bunnings so...

MissPiesFF

I voted 'someone not stated' I believe Heath Grundy will win the Brownlow.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 16, 2010, 05:58:51 PM
I voted 'someone not stated' I believe Heath Grundy will win the Brownlow.
:o :o :o. In words of the Bounce: BIG CALL ;D ;D ;D

korza

@ Miss pies

Heath Grundy WTF !

I like big Sandi too, has no competition, and has started well.

maddhawker

yeah sandi will do well just gotta see wat happens wen palmer comes back into the mix... he may steal some points :)

ELLsendon

I would hope Jobe Watson. But realisticly,
I would say Jonno Brown

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: ELLsendon on April 17, 2010, 07:00:48 AM
I would hope Jobe Watson. But realisticly,
I would say Jonno Brown

Goddard

maddhawker

i dont think goddard will with the likes of dal santo montagna and gilbert to steal points every week.

RobsOverAchievers

Yep but wouldnt it apply to gaj