Waters
21 (77.8%)
Maguire
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Flame

Quote from: AndyJ on April 15, 2010, 09:13:41 AM
Quote from: Cruiseon on April 15, 2010, 05:25:44 AM
Hunt could be dropped for Rooke this week but we'll see.

Josh Hunt plays a completely different role to max rooke and will defiantly not be replaced by him.  Josh would only be replaced by a small/mid sized defender who can pinpoint people by foot at 50-60 metres from the last line of defense... Which practically guarantees Hunt his place in the team. Only severe lack of form or injury will ever see him replaced in the lineup.
Agreed..don't think Hunt will get dropped..

sledgey7

Quote from: AndyJ on April 15, 2010, 09:13:41 AM
Quote from: Cruiseon on April 15, 2010, 05:25:44 AM
Hunt could be dropped for Rooke this week but we'll see.

Josh Hunt plays a completely different role to max rooke and will defiantly not be replaced by him.  Josh would only be replaced by a small/mid sized defender who can pinpoint people by foot at 50-60 metres from the last line of defense... Which practically guarantees Hunt his place in the team. Only severe lack of form or injury will ever see him replaced in the lineup.

exactly why i picked him at the start of the year!

bluedreamin

Agreed. If Hunt stays fit he will stay put.
As for the original question - Waters at home, definitely.

Got to say - I wish I had kept my nerve. At one point, before rnd 1 I had Waters, Malceski, Kennelly, Hunt and Ladson but eventually chickened out thinking I was tempting fate with so many guys returning from injuries or long bouts out of the game. They're all doing well!

bundyboy

same reason I picked him..recon he should just about be guaranteed a game each week.

hellopplz - sorry if i wasn't clear - no way am i planning on trading Hunt, just a question of who might be best to sit on the bench this week.

DrSpin

I have hunt waters & nason.  thinking Nason V melb a better choice than hunt

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bundyboy on April 15, 2010, 12:27:42 PM
same reason I picked him..recon he should just about be guaranteed a game each week.

hellopplz - sorry if i wasn't clear - no way am i planning on trading Hunt, just a question of who might be best to sit on the bench this week.
being dropped does make the decision easier but not good for $$$ ;)

risky pick DrSpin. hope nason can pull a big one even though he plays for richmond ;D

Arky

The two at risk for Rooke are Duncan and Wocjinski, not Hunt.  But I'd play Maguire over Hunt and  Waters over Maguire.  It's surprising how well all those guys (and Silvagni) are scoring.

ACFC_10

i think i will start maguire over hunt this week

not sure who to start out of bastinic and martin though
i have trengove, martin,  barlow, bastinic and shuey in my mids and i need three starting

i will definately start trengove and barlow but not sure who else to start???????

GinoGod

martin against melbourne / bastinac against sydney...does that help?

GinoGod

Who will score more to put as last defender

Davoo

nickyt

yer i'm leaning towards martin also...