Previous topic - Next topic

Who is more likely to go big this week?

Waters
21 (77.8%)
Maguire
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 4

nickyt

I have gone with a very strong backline this year and have 6 keepers playing this week (provided shaw is fit), i also have waters, maguire and nason and i figure one of waters or maguire are likely to score the highest, but the question is, which one?

Maguire may be needed to stay more down back this week against the doggies so a 111 may be out of reach, while waters may fire against a free flowing essendon...

GinoGod

i think waters...maguire has sum how turned into a dt star though

nickyt

I guess it's a pretty strong position to be in with my backline anyway so it isn't that important... i'd really like to pick the higher scoring one this week tho...

GinoGod

yer of course, maguire vs dogs. waters vs bombers

Cruiseon

I've got Hunt, Ladson, McGuire & Waters as my botton 4 defenders. Hunt could be dropped for Rooke this week but we'll see.

I'm thinking of making Hunt a sub anyway, and play Ladson, & Waters on the basis that McGuire against the dogs might be a harder one for him.

jeffery

what is everyones  thoughts about Maguire vs Hunt

Big_Cox14

I have both Maguire and Hunt and I'm thinking of starting Maguire over Hunt this week due to Maguire's awesome score last week.

Flame

DT Junkie

Waters... Maguire cant keep this up!

Justin Bieber

i would take waters over maguire. will need to stay more back with hall there.

on goose or hunt, i would take maguire. hunt doesn't suit dt as he doesn't usually rack up possessions. maguire has more chance to score more than hunt imo.

elxam

Waters at Subi and against the Dons. The Lions are playing the Dogs this week so stay away from Goose

bundyboy

agree,  waters in subi is where i am heading. 
Hunt v Goose is a good question though.  cats back at home???? but Goose scoring like a champion??? 

might just need to decide when teams named if there is any chance of hunt being dropped.

GinoGod

dont think he will be dropped, has got great kicking skills

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bundyboy on April 15, 2010, 09:03:29 AM
might just need to decide when teams named if there is any chance of hunt being dropped.
wouldn't you want him in though? ;D. put him on the pine and let him earn you extra cash.

AndyJ

Quote from: Cruiseon on April 15, 2010, 05:25:44 AM
Hunt could be dropped for Rooke this week but we'll see.

Josh Hunt plays a completely different role to max rooke and will defiantly not be replaced by him.  Josh would only be replaced by a small/mid sized defender who can pinpoint people by foot at 50-60 metres from the last line of defense... Which practically guarantees Hunt his place in the team. Only severe lack of form or injury will ever see him replaced in the lineup.