Dual Postion Players

Started by dean01, April 14, 2010, 03:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean01

I want to sell a bench ruckmen,move Tippet to the ruck bench for a week or two then buy a forward with what cash i have.The site is asking me to buy another ruckmen.Looks like i have been fooled by the DPP thing.Is this the way it works or am i missing something?

Prospector_1

Buy Lobbe, then switch Lobbe for Tippett. Put Lobbe on your forward bench.

If you don't like that, trade Tippett, or put him on your forward bench.

camtinley

That new Dual Position thing has stuffed heaps of people up. People let it affect their decision making big time. I'd forget about it altogether and ditch Tippet before he's worthless.

dean01

Yes it certainally stuffed me.The way i read it and to be fair i dont think there was much if any worthwhile info on the offical site was that  you could move eligible players around just like a magnet board.Whats the point if you still have to trade to do it.Trades you may not want to make to reach your goal

AFC12345

Quote from: dean01 on April 14, 2010, 07:18:39 PM
Yes it certainally stuffed me.The way i read it and to be fair i dont think there was much if any worthwhile info on the offical site was that  you could move eligible players around just like a magnet board.Whats the point if you still have to trade to do it.Trades you may not want to make to reach your goal

Wow that sucks that you have to use trades to do it, i presumed it was free, glad i didnt do it

ossie85

You can move them around wherever you want, as long as you swap them with a like player.

I.e. fwd/mid can be swapped with another fwd/mid

browny_wce

glad i didnt use it this year