0 (0%)
Selwood
0 (0%)
Sylvia
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 03, 2010, 12:20:14 PM

DT Junkie

Didnt think about hodge... could be a good idea!

Im going Ablett....never lets you down!

elxam

this year alternating captains hasn't worked for me so far. Would have been better if stuck with GAJ from the onset.

GinoGod

Happy_dude

Quote from: elxam on April 15, 2010, 08:46:11 AM
this year alternating captains hasn't worked for me so far. Would have been better if stuck with GAJ from the onset.

You can have your hit and misses like last week, but generally if you do a little bit of research picking a captain pays off.
I had Hodge the first week of DT when everyone would of had Bartel or Brown or GAJ or Swan.
And the second week i had ROK, Last week was Voldt but you cannot foresee injurys that are going to happen and picking a captain based on numbers and form usually work. Especially for those people who dont have GAJ and have 4 to 5 people who could do well as a captain. 

gerco

Going for Gazza this week.

Big_Cox14

Can't go wrong with Ablett.

dcmagadia21

Having a hard time choosing who will be my captain for next round (Round 4). So here are the players in my team to choose from:

BERNIE VINCE - averaged 117.5 in his last 2 games against the Blues (posted scores of 101 and 134)

JONATHAN BROWN - averaged 104.5 in his last 2 games against the Bulldogs (posted scores of 89 and 120)

LUKE HODGE - averaged 131.5 in his last 2 games against the Magpies (posted scores of 125 and 138)

SAM MITCHELL - averaged 106.5 in his last 2 games against the Magpies (posted scores of 116 and 97)

BRENDON GODDARD - averaged 101 in his last 2 games against the Dockers (posted scores of 98 and 104)

JIMMY BARTEL - averaged 80 in his last 2 games against the Power (posted scores of 73 and 87)

MATTHEW PAVLICH - averaged 71 in his last 2 games against the Saints (posted scores of 70 and 72)

JOBE WATSON - averaged 108.5 in his last 2 games against the Eagles (posted scores of 96 and 121)

AARON SANDILANDS - averaged 53 in his last 2 games against the Saints (posted scores of 62 and 44)

Also, if some of you guys want to know some of the previous scores of some of your players (if you are having a hard time picking your captain), just comment on this post and i'll try my best to answer you back before lockout.

Shqiplish

I think Jimmy B is your best option. He'll step up and bag a 120 against the Powerless.  :P

HellYeah

dunks7

bartel is gold, if not then mitchell or hodge

Big_Cox14

If you had Ablett, I would say make Ablett your captain.

But I'm assuming you don't have Ablett, so I think your best bet is Jimmy Bartel or Sam Mitchell.

DrSpin

Ablett. FULLSTOP. Every week.

Flame

Swan or Mitchel...Do you have any stats on swanny..??

walks23

don' think mitchell will get as bigger look in against the pies. go for bartel or goddard

Fletch74

I think it has to be Hodge. The Pies don't tag, and he's in fine form.