Previous topic - Next topic

ablett or boyd?

ablett
17 (70.8%)
boyd
7 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Robert Harvey 35

ablett or boyd? who is gonna score the most points for the year?

Justin Bieber

Boyd used to be my little secret past 4 years :'( :'( :'(.

Have him over ablett any day of the week in my team. but realistically, ablett is a freak. can't expect boyd to pull out 150+ scores every week. ablett has the potential to string together a few 150+ point games.

Robert Harvey 35

i am considering riewoldt to rockliff then one of my 3 starting mid rookies to boyd or ablett cos i have money from my clark to seaby trade. what are your thoughts?

RobsOverAchievers

Are you being Serious??? Ablett or Boyd, Boys  is having a good season he is nowhere as consistent or posses the quality Ablett does. Boyd doesn't get the Number 1 tag at the dogs, Cooney does and soon teams will start tagging him more, watch his scores go down. 

Flame

Yabbblett is a star and as it seems on this site he's ...underrated

Robert Harvey 35

robsoverachievers i think u need to go to school with jared oakley nicholls cos what u just wrote doesnt make sense

RobsOverAchievers

I think you need to because, you are considering Boyd over Abblett  and its "because" not "cos".

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 14, 2010, 11:56:30 AM
boyd doesn't get the Number tag at the dogs cooney does soon team will start tagging him more then his scores will go down.
Copped the tag a couple of times last year and faired well under it. He is pretty sturdy when under pressure. Won't expect a massive dip, maybe 5 or 10 points but not too much.

Still the clear cut winner here is ABLETT. he is a gun and can get the 35+ possession games alot more often than boyd. Statistically, he is a better option if you are looking to upgrade.

Robert Harvey 35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qEFFR8gX6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qEFFR8gX6k[/ftp]   is this u rob? when u first read the comments about boyd over ablett?

RobsOverAchievers

You might want to check your link, douche?

Robert Harvey 35

yeah i fixed it. u watch it.

RobsOverAchievers

I saw that the other night funny stuff, sorry are you trying to be funny or??

Justin Bieber

Flame

Back to the topic. Boyd has been under the radar with me in DT..but his scores are awesome!!They won't rest him later in the season!!

RobsOverAchievers

I dont think that Geelong will have the option to rest G.Ablett later in the year like previously, I think its going to be alot tighter for a top 4 Finish.