Trades please HELP!!!!

Started by Robert Harvey 35, April 14, 2010, 07:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Harvey 35

this is my team- goddard, enright, hodge, goodwin, kelly, waters, maguire (nason silvangi)
swan, ja selwood, watson, barlow, martin shuey (banner, JKT)
sandi, seaby, (warnock, some 77k cat)
brown ROK brennan (was reiwoldt), higgins, gia, hall duncan (hitchcok gumby)

GinoGod

u need to upgrade ur mids before ur defence

Robert Harvey 35

i have the money to get someone should i do it?

GinoGod

Robert Harvey 35

well that depends who i trade. if i trade banner i could get someone whos 393k or less. mcglynn, rischetteli? or wait couple more weeks and get boyd or some gun?

GinoGod

korza

It looks like a good team to me why trade excl:Roo.

Robert Harvey 35

just got some cash thought it might be a good idea, but i think im gunna wait till rd 6-7 get some gun midfielders with my cash  :-*

Stirling

dont trade sit for a couple weeks then upgrade a rookie to a gun like abblett j brown or Hodge

Flame

eski playing well, but always that nagging doubt he'll get re-injured..wait for your rookies to rise and then see..

Robert Harvey 35

what u think about riewoldt to rockliff then banner to ablett?

Flame

I've been tossing up ideas of doing that too, but I'm not sure whether the rookies are ripe for the picking yet..I have banner and Roo..

Robert Harvey 35

banners B/E is 8 for this week when most rookies are still in the negatives for B/E. he was tagging on the weekend and his job securiy might be in trouble with gray and rodan not far away. i dont think we will get much value out of banner. yet rockliff looks set to make bucket loads of cash

Flame

Yeah..A BE of 8 is still good. What is Rockclifs JS like though..?

Robert Harvey 35

adcocks out for a while. simon black aswell