Trades please HELP!!!!

Started by Robert Harvey 35, April 14, 2010, 07:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Harvey 35

last week i traded Clark to Seaby. this week i am trading Voldt to Brennan. that will leave me with 264K, and am wondering if i should trade one of my bench rookies(Nason or Silvangi) to malceski? is Eski gonna be a keeper? avg 90 for the season?

mcwarne

Nason and Silvagni have only had one price rise. There are plenty more of them to come so you should wait until they are at their highest value. Then you can get someone better than Malceski. Dont let the 264K burn as hole in your pocket and keep it in the bank as the injury flood has only just begun and you will need it down the track.

GinoGod

wait till ur bench players get maxed out (cant reach there break even)

Robert Harvey 35

my thinking is nason and silvangi are going to rise in price 30-40 k each week and so is malceski. so if i do the trade i get eski's hundreds. is eski gunna be a keeper? can he maintain his current scoring?

GinoGod

premiums will drop in price...wait for them

Robert Harvey 35

is malceski going to be a premium? you all have malceski im tipping and u dont want me to get him.

GinoGod

theres more than one player that can score as well as malceski

Paddy13

i dont have him and dont want him!

too injury prone

also, you could get a falling hargrave etc in a few weeks and use the money from silvagni/nason to upgrade to him!!

Robert Harvey 35

i am trying to get the best overall ranking i can rather than a league win

Paddy13

exactly!
mal will get injured and ur hopes will be shattered :P

Robert Harvey 35

ok if not malceski should i look to upgrade somewhere else? or should i leave the 260k sit there a few more weeks? i think i should spend it cos even though my rookies havent maxed out yet. i can increase my scoring if i use to help my overall ranking. i have 3 starting midfield rookies? rischetelle?

Paddy13

sit on it
unless u have tippett etc

mcwarne

There is no conspiracy regarding Malescki. I dont have him only because for that spot I could only afford Kennelly and didnt want two Swans in my defence. Be careful about "making your mind up" about players. You have totally convinced yourself to get Malceski when you should be waiting for your benchies to get their maximum dollar and then there will be plenty more fish in the sea similar to Malceski. Save your money and trades.

Robert Harvey 35

Paddy13

no! keep hall! maybe danger, armitage...