3 (17.6%)
Ottens
2 (11.8%)
Kreuzer
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

ELLsendon

GinoGod

No one give Nic nat a chance? west coast are playing teams not going for top 4...so could be better option you think? just looking at carltons run......they play adelaide, geelong, collingwood, saints.....Kreuzer going to score well in those games?

crows

hey guys, just wondering if i should go for oakleigh-nicholls now or later on in the season, i no his price will skyrocket once he gets a game and i dont want to miss out on him, so im thinking i should get rid of tippet now and upgrade to a premium in oakleigh-nicholls, cheers!

Robert Harvey 35

Flame

crows

ive been doing alot of research on JO-N, and his in for a big dt year, get on him quick before his price rises, his the next barlow but better, pick him in your side and your 1 step towards winning the hilux, i probly shouldnt of told u all that now use will all get him

Justin Bieber

Quote from: crows on April 14, 2010, 09:31:51 AM
upgrade to a premium in oakleigh-nicholls
How'd he earn premium status? by not earning a starting spot in a tigers side last year? ;D

crows

Flame

Quote from: crows on April 14, 2010, 09:37:47 AM
ive been doing alot of research on JO-N, and his in for a big dt year, get on him quick before his price rises, his the next barlow but better, pick him in your side and your 1 step towards winning the hilux, i probly shouldnt of told u all that now use will all get him

Ha..you can pick him up then!!

Hp you like your uniques..there's one for you..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Flame on April 14, 2010, 09:45:48 AM
Hp you like your uniques..there's one for you..
A bit too unique for me to touch him ;D.

Crows, if you feel he is set for a massive year, jump on him. just might need to wait until he can fit into the eagles line up (if he couldn't for richmond, how could he here?).

Robert Harvey 35

i think he will be a great pick up. is he available in the rucks? i will swap him for sandilands. thanks crows i am sure to win the hilux!!!

gerco

You mean you don't have Oakley-Nicholls in your team already? Get him in ASAP.

Granted he never played more than 4 games in a single year for Richmond in his time at Punt Road and he is not eligible for senior selection at West Coast, but those are only minor things and he should be in every team.

stevemac

I personally have a policy against hyphenated names. I wont go near any JKT's, TDL's or JON's.

crows

lets just say ive got a few contacts from the west coast eagles and they tell me that there have been a few whispers around the club that daniel kerr is coming to the end of his career and oakleigh nicholls would be the perfect solution for the loss of kerr, quick,skillful,leadership, capable of kicking goals from outside 60

Flame

Tippett for jarred oakleigh Nicholls seems to be the way to go!!!??? :o