What do you think about Micks acid tongue?

Started by toodledock, April 13, 2010, 05:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toodledock

The alleged words to Milne where 'f**king rapist"

He should be fined IMO, sheedy was fined for the throat slit, someone else copped a fine too
and effn rapist also deserves one

RobsOverAchievers

I think a if you are a little rapist like he and lovett and others you deserve to be reminded for how vile you are. Milne did the crime but not the time, and i am sure that annoying little hobbit has said worse than that to others.

ossie85

Malthouse should be fined, as should Milne. But, to be honest, I love it when teams are throwing verbal barbs at each other. But yes, there is a line, and Mick crossed it.

Didn't Milne question Licuria's sexuality first?

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: ossie85 on April 13, 2010, 06:16:53 AM

Malthouse should be fined, as should Milne. But, to be honest, I love it when teams are throwing verbal barbs at each other. But yes, there is a line, and Mick crossed it.

What line did he cross? is milne a rapist, yes!!! he was telling him what he is!!

ossie85

The law says he isn't! I don't know if he did it or not. Don't know the guy. He comes off as a twat, but that's just media impression.

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: ossie85 on April 13, 2010, 06:37:40 AM

The law says he isn't! I don't know if he did it or not. Don't know the guy. He comes off as a twat, but that's just media impression.

Yeah ok if it was Ablett or Hodge, i would prolly differ my stance because i like them!!! i just hate him soooooooooooo much

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 13, 2010, 08:17:32 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on April 13, 2010, 06:16:53 AM

Still Mick should know better and turn a blind eye. I am very disapointed in Mick. As for Milne well he will be dealt with in the normal fashion.

We find out the verdict tonight. Would love to be a fly on the wall!

All these lefty do-gooders he is a rapist scum of the earth him and lovett treat women likr objects, think there bigger than every1 seriously, there is worse said than that and he deserves more than what he got!!!!!!!!

ossie85

There you go! More money for the AFL to give to struggling teams. See, Mick's helping the less fortunate!

toodledock

Nothing too wrong with it IMO, if you play or have played the game you know things are said and tensions run high. Its only when people outside the game complain about the phrase when it is taken out of context do people jump on it.

Mick has been fined, the developing issue is now the fact he lied to the collingwood football club... juast like Shaw and Didak but they are not suspending Malthouse.

Milne also fined wanna make that clear, it takes two to tango. I think its kind of done to dust now and in two weeks we will have forgotten about it

ossie85

Agree toodles.

Mike Sheahan complained that Malthouse shouldn't have had a public spat. Well, it was only public because of the media and their insane view that people have the right to know every word a footballer says.

ossie85

Does anyone else think that the amount of media coverage this has gotten is insane?

In a week where Richmond suspended 4 players, the Crows are in dire straights, the Dockers and Demons look impressive... why does the media insist on focusing on MM?

I think that media has it in for the Malthouse because Malthouse has no respect for journalists. Must admit, I don't respect most journalism either!

Fletch74

Probably because it is Collingwood Ossie. Biggest supporter base, more papers that sell, more viewers that watch, etc.

If it was 4 Pie players on this piss, and being suspended, then that would dominate...

I can't see any other reason why??

MissPiesFF

The only reason it became an issue is because it was caught on camera. Nothing more nothing less.