Injuries round 3

Started by Barlow Love (L), April 13, 2010, 04:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlow Love (L)

this is my forward line:
Roo, Okeefe, Stevie J, Gia, Gray, Dangerfield, Hitchcock
(Gumbleton, Roberts)

i have 3 injured players in roo, gray and dangerfield and definatley looking to trade out roo and as i have coverage i am not sure wether to trade them yet or wait til they come back. so my options are:
1)roo->brown, wait for the other to come back from injury
2)roo->higgins, gray->rioli/murphy
3)roo->higgins, danger->ziebell

Red Dirtie

Dude you are in a world of hurt!

Your definately going in 1 player short

Riewoldt = gone
Dangerfield = Hospitalised
Roberts = Stretchered off and his hopeless and eating a hamburger in the locker rooms in the last qtr
Gray = hasn't even played yet and will struggle if he does come back for at least 3 games!

sounds like you have major issues! If i was you i would be praying for no more injuries in the next few rounds!

korza

Donuts are coming early this year

brodman_18

LOL I had Roo and Danger as my only injuries this round. Sub dnager off Gumby on Traded roo for ROK

Cicjose

i dont feel sorry for dangerfield or anyone who has him hopefully he will be out LTI.

Now to hope ziebell does the same.

sledgey7

hargrave??? what's the story?

CFC 1979

will train this week then assessed

50/50 at this stage

Jazz-man

you can probably sit on Danger but you have to move Roo and id get Gray out and get somebody on the rise in while they are in form...

wipz

sit on gray he is a long term hold and will burn you if you dispose.

JackBeQuick

has there been any other tests besides CT and MRI? (No fractures, no serious neck damage)
afc.com.au says he has soft tissue sprain and will be assessed by club doctor on wednesday

Barlow Love (L)

gerco

Quote from: Barlow Love (L) on April 13, 2010, 02:51:59 PM
any news on bock?

According to injuryupdate.com.au, its a grade 1 strain, and he will miss around 3-4 weeks

GinoGod

gray should be set to return this week.  dangerfield a chance to play...dont burn trades on players with only a week or 2 injuries

saints_22

have roo, dangerfield and gray too - but was able to move higgins from my mid into fwd and have dangerfield benched in the midfield which saves me a trade. works well if he is only going to be gone for a week at the most, but i thought his injury was more serious than that?