giansiracusa

Started by Davoo, April 13, 2010, 02:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

Trade out giansiracusa? Not going as well as i wanted? is it time to get him out now, maybe for rioli or what?

elephants

i went gia out and brown in last round :)

Davoo

Quote from: elephants on April 13, 2010, 02:22:06 AM
i went gia out and brown in last round :)

good timing. im thinking getting gia for rioli and roo for brown this week OR dangerfield out and peterson in, then roo out and brown in. i really cannot decide.

korza

Gia is a solid player i'd keep him.

Davoo

Thoughts about trading gia? is it time to trade him?

elephants

i went gia out brown in last week

this week i went roo out rioli in and dangers out peterson in and i have 300 k left :)

Hoggy

at the start of the season youd say gian was a keeper... so i wouldnt be trading him out after a few poor rounds, have faith in your keepers!

chatters24

With all the injuries occuring this week I'm quite happy to hold onto my trades and resisiting trading out under performing premiums (or players you picked at premiums at the start of the year) because they should at some point turn it around, much like Bazza did this week. Come round 18 onwords when lower placed teams start putting away their guns or teams who are playing finals start resting their players two weeks from the finish much like st kilda did last year, that's when you need the trades.
If there are no 0's in your 22 then dont burn a trade and trade a fit premium because it will hurt later.

Mish

Quote from: chatters24 on April 13, 2010, 05:59:53 AM
With all the injuries occuring this week I'm quite happy to hold onto my trades and resisiting trading out under performing premiums (or players you picked at premiums at the start of the year) because they should at some point turn it around, much like Bazza did this week. Come round 18 onwords when lower placed teams start putting away their guns or teams who are playing finals start resting their players two weeks from the finish much like st kilda did last year, that's when you need the trades.
If there are no 0's in your 22 then dont burn a trade and trade a fit premium because it will hurt later.

i agree, i wont be trading Gia, he wont go down in price that much and for all i know he could easily break even, i promised myself i wont trade sideways unless the player has a long term injuiry

Bluke

yep, ive got him and i'm keeping him

GinoGod

the bulldogs have played 3 of the best teams in past 3 rounds....he will get better

Flame

Very tempting to trade Gia out..but he was meant to be one of my keepers and LTI will come to other players so logic says to keep him.

GinoGod

have to keep him....roo/tippett/gray/dangerfield all injured for me at this stage

Davoo

Yeah, i hope he picks up in these next weeks. my other problem is gray. the obvious trade this week is roo but if gray doesnt play this week, well ill prob trade him anyway since port is playing geelong and st kilda in the next rounds. and ive got dangerfield with ill sub for pods or hitchcock, prob pods.

Mr. Love

Guys come on he has had 3 bad rounds, its gia. Hes a gun. He could smash up in the next rounds.