Main Menu

More Detailed Rankings?

Started by Master Q, April 12, 2010, 12:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torress

well i've made 241 posts (this being 242nd) - but all up including polls voted for ect, just over 250 comments - perhaps this is minimum for a witches hat wrangler.. anyway a Head Trainer could be a good one. haha or a water boy, or a team runner

Flame

Just cracked 800 posts and now I'm a midfield coach instead of a forward coach!!

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 15, 2010, 09:13:53 AM
L0L Korza ;D ;D. its affected so many these new rankings. even if they aren't on this site, it effected them somehow ;D
erm yah, because my sisters friends mother's great grandmothers 2nd cousins daughters nieces god sons brothers hairdressers boss' ex husbands boyfriend will have to come to my funeral when I 'fall off a cliff' will not be able to make it to the bar before it closes therefore cannot  take an interview for hi dream job (stripping) and will kill himself, and he lives in brazil.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 15, 2010, 11:15:38 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 15, 2010, 09:13:53 AM
L0L Korza ;D ;D. its affected so many these new rankings. even if they aren't on this site, it effected them somehow ;D
erm yah, because my sisters friends mother's great grandmothers 2nd cousins daughters nieces god sons brothers hairdressers boss' ex husbands boyfriend will have to come to my funeral when I 'fall off a cliff' will not be able to make it to the bar before it closes therefore cannot  take an interview for hi dream job (stripping) and will kill himself, and he lives in brazil.
:o :o. I was right ;D.

Torress posts in feedback and the front bar don't count to total post count.

P.S thinking this might be another post to be heading into the front bar soon :P

m0nty

Geez, I can't please you lot. First you whinge about more detailed rankings, and then I give them to you, and now you whinge about that.

nas

m0nty maybe it should have been left as it was hey

Flame

It's good Monty!! Just take a bit to get used too!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: m0nty on April 15, 2010, 01:27:01 PM
Geez, I can't please you lot. First you whinge about more detailed rankings, and then I give them to you, and now you whinge about that.
I think the new rankings are good.

I just noticed under your name m0nty is bootstudder ;D

HillHero13

well he has only had 98 posts Hellopplz

Flame

You better start posting Monty!!

ossie85

m0nty, I've got some boots that are looking worse for wear? Shall I send them over?

Alex7089

Quote from: ossie85 on April 16, 2010, 01:15:58 AM

m0nty, I've got some boots that are looking worse for wear? Shall I send them over?
what happened to the good old days, when player cleaned their own boots?

Master Q

Ok, so back to the old rankings?

MissPiesFF

I think the rankings are fine the way they are. Does not really matter in the grand scheme of things yeah? M0nty would you leave rankings as they are. They work and give the guys something to work towards.

PS. Can not speak for myself as it does not bother me one way or the other.

Flame