Main Menu

More Detailed Rankings?

Started by Master Q, April 12, 2010, 12:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

(Just a Suggestion)

I thought of having a more detailed ranking system as this one isn't that detailed...
I thought something along the lines as-

0-50 Newbie

50-450 Bootstudder (Old Rank)

450-600 Casual

600-1000 Assistant Coach (Old Rank) And then maybe a new board is unlocked?

1000-2000? Coach (Old Rank) And as normal they unlock the Coaches Board

2000-3000 Veteran Coach

3000-3200 Oldie?

3200+ FanFooty Elite?

valkorum

I dont think there needs to be a change with 'rankings'.  Leave them as they are.

Justin Bieber

don't think the ranking needs the be changed. think the gap between coach and vet. is a bit too extended compared to the other rankings (1500 posts i'm guessing).

would like to see if anybody can crack the level above veteran coaches by the end of the year :D

Flame

What about my ambassador idea at 5000 posts..??

m0nty

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 12, 2010, 12:48:46 PM
don't think the ranking needs the be changed. think the gap between coach and vet. is a bit too extended compared to the other rankings (1500 posts i'm guessing).

would like to see if anybody can crack the level above veteran coaches by the end of the year :D
If anyone was going to make it it would be you or pros...
My aim is to make it to vet coach by the end of the year, 2500 posts I think...
Also I like the idea of more detail. I think maybe we could have 'badges' like at the dark side (bigfooty) like if someone won the tipping, they could get a gold box with tip or something in it. Also to drive up the quality of posting maybe like Prospecter could judge the quality of posting and people who are good could get a box with 'quality' ... ... ... ... Just food for thought.

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 13, 2010, 04:25:13 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 12, 2010, 12:48:46 PM

If anyone was going to make it it would be you or pros...
My aim is to make it to vet coach by the end of the year, 2500 posts I think...
Also I like the idea of more detail. I think maybe we could have 'badges' like at the dark side (bigfooty) like if someone won the tipping, they could get a gold box with tip or something in it. Also to drive up the quality of posting maybe like Prospecter could judge the quality of posting and people who are good could get a box with 'quality' ... ... ... ... Just food for thought.
Yes i think we need more decorating,badges,maybe even exclusive clubs, but the main aim is to have more ranks as they are very spaced out. Pros may not make it as he doesn't post as much as he used to :(

Justin Bieber

I may not make it either. need to slow down with my workload getting larger next 10 weeks or so.

maybe assign a couple of the casual people who visit the forum often and post alot to come up with some ideas m0nty. might lessen your load if you want. come up with little stuff for the side bar for fun. it'll get people talking :D

Master Q

There should also be a badge for Dt'er of the round winner, will get more people motivated :)

Flame

I don't think you can judge the quality of the posts. Who would have the time to do that..??

As you go through the ranks it should be harder to go higher..

Coach..Veteran Coach..Ambassador..CEO..Chairman..look out demetrio..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Flame on April 13, 2010, 10:14:45 AM
I don't think you can judge the quality of the posts. Who would have the time to do that..??
used to post like hell late last year. slowed down now and having a little more fun.

nobody could be bothered going through and judging the posts. if you do, you have a little too much free time on your hands :P.

Master Q

As you go through the ranks it should be harder to go higher..

Coach..Veteran Coach..Ambassador..CEO..Chairman..look out demetrio..
It is generally harder as every post takes a lot of effort, after 3000 you have to be strong to keep going...

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 13, 2010, 10:17:46 AM
used to post like hell late last year. slowed down now and having a little more fun.

nobody could be bothered going through and judging the posts. if you do, you have a little too much free time on your hands :P.
Yeah but as you go through the forum you notice who gives good advice and who posts garbage, I know I have. I have 3 people blacklisted for bad posting  :-X >:(

CFC 1979

Quote from: Master Q on April 12, 2010, 12:18:43 PM
(Just a Suggestion)

I thought of having a more detailed ranking system as this one isn't that detailed...
I thought something along the lines as-

0-50 Newbie

50-450 Bootstudder (Old Rank)

450-600 Casual

600-1000 Assistant Coach (Old Rank) And then maybe a new board is unlocked?

1000-2000? Coach (Old Rank) And as normal they unlock the Coaches Board

2000-3000 Veteran Coach

3000-3200 Oldie?

3200+ FanFooty Elite?

Q 3000+ Sage

Flame

When did Prospector become a veteran coach..??