Main Menu

More Detailed Rankings?

Started by Master Q, April 12, 2010, 12:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

i was starting to get really excited as i was coming up to the AC mark but now i don't really know what im going for

Justin Bieber

unlucky chrisuzz. maybe aim for coach at 1000 then. a fair bit away but a goal nonetheless ;D.

P.S why did you replace the bootstudder rank with FanFooty Co-Founder m0nty ??? It made it appear you were one of us for a while ;D

m0nty

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 17, 2010, 08:13:19 AM
unlucky chrisuzz. maybe aim for coach at 1000 then. a fair bit away but a goal nonetheless ;D.

P.S why did you replace the bootstudder rank with FanFooty Co-Founder m0nty ??? It made it appear you were one of us for a while ;D

I stud no man's boot.

Justin Bieber

2 more posts in the dt/sc section and you would of been a property steward ;D. guess FanFooty Co-Founder has a better ring to it ;D

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 17, 2010, 09:33:13 AM
2 more posts in the dt/sc section and you would of been a property steward ;D. guess FanFooty Co-Founder has a better ring to it ;D

I want to be a boot studder forever grrr!!! Hmm

valkorum

Midfield coach is appropriate for me, considering the strategy I am taking this year

Alex7089

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 17, 2010, 02:25:32 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 17, 2010, 09:33:13 AM

I want to be a boot studder forever grrr!!! Hmm
LOL why? I'm sure you wouldn't want to if we played at Alice Springs, where the pies played knee deep in water!

Carnthedockers

Justin Bieber

no more assistant coach :'(.

Administrator
Back coach
Bench stewart
Bootstudder
Coach
Coach in waiting (lol Q)
Expert Coach
Hardened Coach
Forward coach
Joureneyman Coach
Midfield coach
Property stewart
Ruck coach
Training scout
Veteran coach
Witches hat wrangler

Thats all we know for now i think. Hardened Coach was just recently discovered.

camtinley

Bootstudders must be at the bottom. 90% of members seem to be bootstudders.

Justin Bieber

Yeah anybody below 100 posts is bootstudder :).

1000 means you crack full blown coach but between 500 - 1000 you get all the position coaches.

Long road ahead fellas 8)

Boomz

ELLsendon

elxam

valkorum

I am enjoying my job as a midfield coach (considering I was a ruckman/tall defender in my playing days)