In future, Listen to me.

Started by Master Q, April 12, 2010, 07:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

To all the people who traded Hall, i think this is the right moment for...

I TOLD YOU SO
Huge score atm...

wingman

I have him despite mockery from my friends :P

Big_Cox14

browny_wce

specially since he outscored brown this week

nickyt

From my point of you i traded him even tho i suspected that he would have a good game this week, i just cannot accept having a player worth 280k that is so inconsistent and will have scores of less than 70 for more than half his games...

Flame

i haven't got him..but he was always going to do well against the Hawks.

Jazz-man

Quote from: nickyt on April 12, 2010, 09:07:28 AM
i just cannot accept having a player worth 280k that is so inconsistent and will have scores of less than 70 for more than half his games...

that logic doesnt fly for me, theres a reason somebody is priced at 280 and not 380...they are usually inconsistent

Jazz-man

this round was some bizzare DT karma aimed directly at panic trades...

nickyt

Yes ok fair enough he may score well enough to be consistently 280k, but the whole point of buying someone worth 280k is so that they rise sort of 50k+ and are ready for an upgrade. What is the point in having someone who scores consistently low and their price doesn't rise. This is my take on Barry, IMO much better off with a rookie like duncan or peterson making the coin...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jazz-man on April 12, 2010, 11:16:51 AM
this round was some bizzare DT karma aimed directly at panic trades...
Then why did i pull my worst score of the year when i didn't trade at all. it was by 9 points but still my lowest :'(.

this is why you never trade premiums (hall is not a premium ;)).

Jazz-man

Quote from: nickyt on April 12, 2010, 01:01:59 PM
Yes ok fair enough he may score well enough to be consistently 280k, but the whole point of buying someone worth 280k is so that they rise sort of 50k+ and are ready for an upgrade. What is the point in having someone who scores consistently low and their price doesn't rise. This is my take on Barry, IMO much better off with a rookie like duncan or peterson making the coin...

Barrys scores since NAB round 1 until now show clear signs he will go up in price...he's averaging 81 over 6 games.

but yes i see your point with hindsight