Main Menu

Crows cant catch a break!

Started by MalteserMan, April 12, 2010, 06:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MalteserMan

Danger, Tippett, Hentchel and Bock all injured today + several underdone players running around today... I dont recall another side that has had this many injuries so early in the season.

Master Q

I can recall one, there very recent... The Hawks :P How long you been following footy? ;D

MalteserMan

What were the hawks worries? I really dont remember.

Rioli, Gilham? Guerra?... Croad (not that anyone really expected he would play again).

But its just getting rediculous... Knights breaks a bone in his foot pre season, Ottens does a knee,  Johncock breaks a thumb, Symes does a knee... all before the first game..

Big_Cox14

That's true. Especially when Adelaide loses to Melbourne.

Master Q

You only have about 3 more however they lost a few ruckmen, plus had a few suspensions... but ok ;)

ossie85

Quote from: MalteserMan on April 12, 2010, 06:40:17 AM
Danger, Tippett, Hentchel and Bock all injured today + several underdone players running around today... I dont recall another side that has had this many injuries so early in the season.

I can. You played them on Sunday and lost. Have you seen Melbourne's injury list?

2Fat2Old

Quote from: ossie85 on April 13, 2010, 06:26:35 AM
Quote from: MalteserMan on April 12, 2010, 06:40:17 AM

I can. You played them on Sunday and lost. Have you seen Melbourne's injury list?

Good Call/Bad Call = Good Call (Melbourne's list is huge)

AFC12345

ELLsendon

benjy251090

Justin Bieber

Quote from: benjy251090 on April 23, 2010, 06:13:04 AM
when is bock returning?
maybe in the next fortnight if not next week. Was said to be out for a month when he first got the injury.

Check a few injuries list and see if they say the same stuff.

chatters24

Quote from: benjy251090 on April 23, 2010, 06:13:04 AM
when is bock returning?

They interviewed him during the game vs Carlton and he said that he wouldn't get up for Friday night's game due to the short turn around but he said he thought he should be right for the week after (Rd 6).

Pav29

Danger is such a commited player.He goes in hard but that pays when he gets injured.