SEABY!

Started by Mish, April 12, 2010, 01:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

seaby really killed a lot of coaches this week!! haha... whats peoples thoughts on seaby in the next few games?

Plastic Boy

I reckon with a poor team like Richmond he was slightly rested and gave Mumford a run.

After a huge effort last week I reckon Roos played caution with him and gave him limited time.

freezer

He had 67% TOG and only 11 hitouts, Mumford was definately played in the ruck more this week.

gerco

Seaby played only 63% in the first 2 games, so he actually played more last night than he did in the first 2 games.

I think that Sydney sees Mumford and Seaby as an equal partnership, with Seaby probably being the better up forward, rather than Seaby being the dominant ruck and Mumford being the backup who only plays a bit part.

browny_wce

well i recon seaby really proved himself last week so Roos gave mummy more of a shot to see if he can do the same.
still pretty happy i got in seaby really, coz his price will certainly jump up
better than getting clarke/jolly/cox at 400k odd

Mish

hehe interesting... i'm certainly still happy i got him as well due to increase in price and should keep increasing for another couple of weeks, i will be looking t upgrading him in the next few weeks to either cox or HMac as they will be reducing in price.

jeffery

even with his score of 30 he still looks like he is guna beat tippet this week

Big_Cox14

Well Seaby will be tested in the next few weeks when Sydney plays teams who have very good ruck combos in the Kangaroos, Eagles and Lions. For this reason, don't expect his scores to be too crash hot for the next few weeks.

Flame

Mumford played a lot more in the ruck last night. Seaby played much of the game up forward much to my annoyance. >:(

phatmaniac

i was at the game and Seaby didnt see much action.. and when the ball did go forward the marking on the swans small forwards was so poor there was no reason for Seaby to get involved.

Mumford also got a bit more of a run on the ball.. so i expect Seaby to get back to 70-80 next week

NADS_00

Despite the hype over Seaby. I decided to trade Clark for NicNat as I think he'll blossom as the year goes on.

Cruiseon

He is not that good, certainly if you are the type of coach who likes to put in two ruckman and not have to worry about any mores trades for the rest of the year, then Seaby is not your man!!!!!

Mish

i agree cruiseon, he is in my team as a cash cow... will trade fox coxy, HMac or sandi, cant see anyone better than those 3.

and NADS i honestly dont think you will see too much improvement from NicNat, people keep forgetting Cox is still a premium, just having a bad run, once he gets back to form everyone will wish they had him, if he does get back in form you might see NicNats average lower.

NADS_00

Nicnat will continue to improve and while Cox is a proven premium I wouldn't pay $200k extra for him.

Prospector_1

Quote from: Mish on April 12, 2010, 01:44:04 AM
seaby really killed a lot of coaches this week!! haha... whats peoples thoughts on seaby in the next few games?