Who will be more expensive? Brown or Roo?

Started by wooglies, April 11, 2010, 01:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be more expensive?

Brown
11 (64.7%)
Roo
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

wooglies

As everyone is aware by now Riewoldt could miss a large section of the season. The obvious choices to trade Roo for are ROK and Browny. However this may not be a simple sideways trade as advertised. Owners of ROK, like me, will be looking at Brown however with Roo's 20 affecting his price and Brown's breakeven of 20 odd, will Brown end the round at a higher price than Roo? This could become a huge problem for many with almost no cash in the bank (me included).

korza

Good point you make, so i guess your gonna cheer for Brown to have a shocker. Mongrel....  :'(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: korza on April 11, 2010, 02:03:27 AM
Good point you make, so i guess your gonna cheer for Brown to have a shocker. Mongrel....  :'(
I was already hoping this ;D

Roo should drop, according to m0nty, just 22k. pretty sure you should have a little cash left over to spare shouldn't you? comes in handy when things like these happen ;)

Paddy13

brown needs 110 to be the same price as roo, and needs 138 to be $10,000 more than him!!

Carnthedockers

So the question is who do you get if you already have ROK and J Brown....?

wooglies

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 11, 2010, 02:15:18 AM
Quote from: korza on April 11, 2010, 02:03:27 AM
I was already hoping this ;D

Roo should drop, according to m0nty, just 22k. pretty sure you should have a little cash left over to spare shouldn't you? comes in handy when things like these happen ;)
I've only got 8,100 cash left over as just before lockout I used my remaining cash to trade Ball to Watson and some random ruckman to Trengove on my bench.Didnt think that could make such a difference  :P But I guess every dollar counts these days.

big_banana

Thats exactly my problem Carnthedockers...

gerco

This is a little bit left field, but what about Kosi when he returns... He has a history of playing very well when Roo is out and now he will be the #1 option up forward for the Saints.

However, Kosi doesn't return until Round 5 and his price won't drop/rise until after Round 6... Bit of a gamble, but one I'll be investigating, either for Roo or as a upgrade target come round 6-8

Sammocorw

I have $50k so I should have no problems affording J.Brown to accompany O'Keefe, Gia, Hally, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Hitchcock, Gumby & Mitch Duncan

browny_wce

itd had to happen this week so the prices wuld come into affect

Cicjose

I will get O' Keefe as a replacement as i would think so many coaches will in the avalanche of Nick Riewoldt trades.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/92025/default.aspx