or what?
8 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 17, 2010, 12:25:54 PM

ELLsendon

Ive got brennan, brown, rok. who now?

Pokerface

Justin Bieber

i will feel relieved if he is out for the season. 2 seasons in a row i made a trade at deadline that soon after the player was out LTI'd.

last year otten to tippett. this year Roo to higgins (what a risky but now nice pick).

Shqiplish

140,000 sighs go up around the country!!! 140,000 WTF's sound out. Who do you bring in for The Volt, when you have JB and ROK in your DT already. I guess Chappie is an option if you have the cash for the upgrade. The price will drop as Nicky only scored 20 tonight. This means Brennan, Byrnes, and Bobby Murphy come into contention. Who would have thought???

I along with so many others are left scratching my head, wondering who is worthy enough to fill his shoes. Sadly, however, noone else springs to mind, and noone else may emerge. Ahhhh, that's football!!!

Justin Bieber

few premiums falling in price this round (didak, davis and pav).

NADS_00

I purchased Riewoldt two days ago so each point tonight cost me $23,405. Luckily, I picked ROK as captain!

elephants

didak or brennan for me

mcwarne

Already starting to do the maths for next season. If (and its still a big if) he is out for the season then he will come in with a 91 ave. That is about the same as Pavlich has started this season (around $404,000). But Riewoldt next year should earn a 20% discount which would see him at a juicy price of $323,200 (plus CPI increase that they like to add). This would see him break all records for amount selected.

elephants

yess it would nut i think he will b back

Cicjose

great research there warne. i doubt he will miss the entire season but i will pick O'Keefe with this injury if he is out for more than 6 weeks.

mcwarne

Well I hope he is back, just before our finals. He would be a great buy-back option after his 20 has dragged his price down 2 games after.

Cicjose

Riewoldt for round 4 needs to be traded out :(

Slashers

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 10, 2010, 02:03:40 PM
i will feel relieved if he is out for the season. 2 seasons in a row i made a trade at deadline that soon after the player was out LTI'd.

last year otten to tippett. this year Roo to higgins (what a risky but now nice pick).

Are you saying you traded out Riewoldt for Higgins on the back of a DT 108 & 147? Who are you Nostradamus? If you are saying that, NO ONE would have made that trade. The feeling you are going through is called denial ;)

GinoGod

numberwang

im pretty sure they traded him before the commencement of round 1, not this weeks lockout.

Quote from: Slashers on April 10, 2010, 03:00:43 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 10, 2010, 02:03:40 PM

Are you saying you traded out Riewoldt for Higgins on the back of a DT 108 & 147? Who are you Nostradamus? If you are saying that, NO ONE would have made that trade. The feeling you are going through is called denial ;)