8 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 17, 2010, 12:25:54 PM

ossie85

Brown looks a certainty, though a cheaper Goodes/Pav is tempting

stevemac

Yeah I'm leaning towards Pav, Didak and Goodes also

Holz

if voldt is out for 4 or more weeks im going straight to harvey, he should go down in price with his score last week, is a proven gun every year and looking on target for a huge score this week, only problem is trade him this week or wait till drops further and trade week after

elephants

i went bartel though i had ROK and roo

elephants

yeah that is a pretty good trade vut he seems to be copping the number 1 tag each week.
i will propbly look else where for my roo trade but it is in consideration

Holz

the only other im considering are brown/brennan and higgins but being a roo supporter im struggling to go past my favourite player. Also he has being number one tageed for last 3-4 years, still scored highly then

elephants

hmm good point

i was thinking brennan but he will be tagged if he continues the way he is going. harvey is a possibility what did he get last week. i already have brown and ROK

ben0-1985

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=1037980&rss=yes

Roo out for minimum of 8 weeks..."high grade muscle tendon injury"

yet on www.saints.com.au says they are uncertain of recovery time frame....i get a feeling it could be long time.

now the $1mil question.....who can we replace him with???

Flame

Leaning towards Brown but cashing up with slightly cheaper options also looks good.

2010winner

He is out for 6 weeks what do you think? I have mitch Duncan and cam Hitchcock in the reserves

ben0-1985

yeh, most good sides would already have brown, roo and ROK in their side (as do i). thinking that maybe with 2 premiums still left in brown and ROK, maybe i should get on the Franklin bandwagon???

elephants

what do YOU think i have gumby and mitch duncan as reserves

ossie85

6 is too much with the H2H about to start, especially when he's likely to drop in price upon return.

korza

He is a must trade

tiger09

yeah im going to trade him out. will probably pick him up again once he returns, but of course see how he plays 1 - 2 games.