21 (15.3%)
Higgins
3 (2.2%)
or what?
8 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 17, 2010, 12:25:54 PM

bluedreamin

Rioli is an option. Will save you a bit of cash and he plays his 3rd game this week so you can get him before a potential price rise if he keeps his form up from the last 2 weeks. Break even of 42 this week.

Shqiplish

Must admit that I didn't consider Rio as an option. I think injury re-occurance could be a concern in my mind. I liked him last year until he went down. Cheers for the suggestion though...

ben0-1985

go the cash. if u dont waste trades throughout the season, u can milk the cow, to get a premium, + LOTS n LOTS of cash left to upgrade somewhere else

dunks7

still have 140k in the bank and have already burned a trade, so its looking like a premium and saving a trade is the best option

there is enough money in the bank at this time of the season

DrSpin

Brisbane yet to play a top 8 side.  if you want to save cash go rioli but I'm taking chapman.  even though he will probly go down in value over the next 3 weeks an ave over 100 is a sure thing

DrSpin

Roo was a premium, do not downgrade your team.  Unless you see an equal upgrade in your mid or back go premium forward

elxam

Rioili will be a keeper if he doesn't get infured again. more upside and so with cash for later upgrades for hargrave, cox, hayes, etc ...

Already have Chappy so considering Rioli or Brown. Thinking Brown can't sustain same level of output when teams (top 8) start double teaming him...this makes keeping an eye on Fev interesting ...

CrapDT

Im thinking about trading Roo for Pav, and at the same time swapping Franklin for Higgins.

Wat you guys think?

ossie85

I think that this topic has been discussed to death :)

Franklin trade isn't worth while IMO, but Pav's a good option if you have JB

Fletch74

Brennan will play more midfield this year and hopefully will have more consistent scores.

Rioli was tipped to play more in the mids this year as well. With Sewell out and Mitchell playing more of an inside role, he will get some reasonable scores. Just not sure how much midfield he will get when Sewell returns??

Davoo

steje008

Just like everyone on DT im trading Reiwoldt this week and was thinking of getting Pavlich or Higgins?  what are peoples suggestions?

or

is there another option which you think i should consider like harvey or Brennan?

Digglers27

Decided on Brennan.  Thinking with fev and Brown he doesn;t have to play forward and I'm thinking he's gonna get a heap of cheap marks.

Arky

I assume you already have Brown and ROK then?  If not, I'd say get Pav.  I don't trust Brennan, it's not the first time he's started the season with a bang and then gone nowhere.  Higgins is too injury-prone for me.  Harvey is good but i would take Brown, ROK or Pav ahead of him.

elxam