3 (2.2%)
or what?
8 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 17, 2010, 12:25:54 PM

maccar86

thanks, appreciate the help

Digglers27

Was set on Rioli over Brennan for Roo but after reading a few posts I'm having second thoughts.  Anyone know much about Brisbane and Brennan.  I know in the past he's been inconsistant but I'm thinking he'll take more marks than Rioli.

GinoGod

this has got me puzzled to.....past scores can be misleading at times, brisbane did struggle few years ago. there a top 8 side this year and got some quaility players

wooglies

Hi Guys,
Although this poll isnt that different to the others about roo. I really need some help. In all the normal polls and forums where people say who they are getting for roo, they don't explain who they currently have, therefore I have no idea who to get in my forward line.

Currently i have: Riewoldt, Gia, Rok, Hall, Gray, Ziebell, Balla (gumby and hitchcock)

I am not worried about gray at this stage, however am unsure whether to get Brown or Brennan for Roo. The extra 80k between the pair is very tempting. However will my backline be too weak with brennan and without Brown? Please let me know what you think.

Cicjose

i went from riewoldt to O'Keefe.

Cicjose

wait til next week to find out if pav can lead his side to victory against the saints.

Big_Cox14

My view on this is if you trade Roo for a gun you only use 1 trade.
However, if you trade Roo for a cow, you will at some stage trade out the cow for a premium, thus using 2 trades.

Hence, I would trade out Roo for a gun. In my instance I traded out Roo for Jonathan Brown. In your instance get ROK.

Big_Cox14

I think Brown is a keeper for any team, so definitely like this trade because you're trading a premium with a Long Term Injury (LTI) for another premium who should stay in your team unless he suffers a LTI.

With Brennan, I can see him improving his scoring output this year and he has the potential to get big scores. However, in choosing Brennan you risk him being suspended during the year and inconsistency. I'm not sure if Brennan will be a keeper for your team for the year. Hence, I would go for Brown over Brennan.

Flame

I have thought and read all the threads on here and I will trade Roo for Brown. Premium for premium. This will be my first trade!!

Flame

Big_Cox14

Agree with Flame. Go for either Chappy or Pav.

maccar86

im liking pav tbh... last year he kicked 20 something goals, the year before closer to 70... i see him returning to a keeper and being s good scorer all year...

i dont trust chapman with injuries, when is the last time he played a full season?

i dont think brennan stays that consistent all year, he didnt last year, although he is capable of big scores.

bundyboy

rioli, brennan or pav for me....

i like the cash i can get from rioli

wish i was sure that brennan could continue as strong as he has been

pav has the advantage of being a definate keeper....not positive about the other two...

someone give me a crystal ball to show me the next 6 weeks scores!! :-\

ELLsendon

Personally brennan over rioli. Brennan will play more mid

Shqiplish

Guys,

I have ROK, JB, Gia, Bally, Bazza, Danger and Roo. Bench is Gumby and Hitchy (missed the boat on Peterson and Duncan).

My top 3 choices to replace the Roo are listed above. Who of these is better? Should I consider anyone else?

Cheers