Higgins
3 (2.2%)
or what?
8 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 17, 2010, 12:25:54 PM

ben0-1985

Quote from: mattpedo on April 15, 2010, 12:27:49 AM
im going pav as chappy will miss atleast 5 games this year he always does..

i must agree totally....i like chappy's scoring ability, but want someone i dont have to waste another trade on later in the season.
I have made this exact trad, Roo to Pav....hoping no1 would mention this option, it would stay on the down low

chappy will miss 5 games during the DT finals....do u really want to run out of trades, and be stuck with a doughnut....(could be the difference in winning/losing your leagues GF...)

Big_Cox14

Pav looks like a safe trade for you cottage.

ronl

I think Roo for Relton R. would work better, Cruiseon.  I'm also going Ablett for Bartel and Shuey for Bastinac next week. lol  They should give a prize for the lowest scoring DT and SC team.  It would probably be surprisingly difficult to win, there are so many dud players to choose from, and stupid trades to be made.  Maybe Monty can run a showertiest team competition next year.

ben0-1985

Quote from: browny_wce on April 14, 2010, 03:12:57 PM
roo OUT peterson IN
get some money
you got plenty of premiums already

not a bad  idea at all i must say :)

GinoGod

i think its silly, get a gun premium.....can use trades to use in other areas instead of wasting them on a downgrade and then another upgrade

GinoGod

dunks7

dog

Was looking at my forward line thinking I was pretty smart but the injury to Roo has thrown me out a bit.

Currently have:

REIWOLDT
J Brown
Chapman
ROK
Hall
Ziebell
Mayne
Posiadly
Rohan

Have gone with the rookie mid strategy this year (starting 3 mids and masten each week) and am scoring well in the backs (4 premiums) and rucks (Sandilands and Hille) therefore I am going to need a few trades for upgrades.

Q.1 Would you trade Roo out or not? Do I bring  someone in now for Roo and upgrade a cow to Roo when hes back or hope big Pods can provide adequate cover, leave roo on the bench and save a trade?

Q.2 If yes to Q1 sideways trade (ie Pavlich, Rioli, Brennan) or downgrade leaving cash in the bank (Duncan, Rockcliff)

Q.3 This is where the poll comes in... Pavlich is a dream team gun, he showed last week he is back to his best after a slow preseason. Is it worth taking a punt on the breakout guys like cyril and jbrennan now? Money is not an option either so guys battling like stevie j, neon and didak could be an option.

GinoGod

if Roo was to play again this year it wont be until round 20 or so......its a must trade.
u have to go for a premium player for the trade

will1990

Higgins or pav for riewoldt? who u guys think?

GinoGod

out of those 2, must say pavlich

stevemac

chosch

Flame

maddhawker

HOLY RIOLI no doubt :)