3 (2.2%)
or what?
8 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 17, 2010, 12:25:54 PM

Prospector_1

Good call - ?Don_Cottagers?

korza

I would go straight to Chappy now, as it will be easier to upgrade to Pavlich later down the track.

Cruiseon

browny_wce

dunno, when pav goes to the midfield he doesnt get the numbers that chappy does
no point getting pav in the later on trading him for chap, stupid sideways trade
get chap now, coz he wont really go down in price too much.
jump on pav with an upgrade of the likes of hall, danger, ziebell, rocky, pods, etc. whoever u have, when u get some more money in

Flame

I'll have passionfruit with that.

mattpedo

im going pav as chappy will miss atleast 5 games this year he always does..

Will$i@c!

Please vote only takes a few

selwoodgun

if none of these players are in your dt then okeefe the obvious one otherwise
there all good jjust go with what you think

im going with brown casue i dont ahve him (y)

gerco

ROK in a heartbeat from your list, although consider Goodes and Pav

korza

Agree with gerco go the Rok. A midfielder and will be consistant all year.

chosch

what was that last comment by you prospector.
i know the poll says brown + kreuzer... but brennan and hmac... im trying to work out averages expected... atm HMac aint scoring like his usual premium-esque self, brennan has been overperforming obviously... he won't keep up that 120 average, i know he's capable of very decent scores... but i haven't taken much notice of him at his worst... does he have tendencies to get below 60 games??? Browny doesn't really... and kreuzer is an integral part of carlton this year... i want to choose pooz and cruise but i haven't convinced myself out of hmac and brennan. brennan maybe a 90 average, and hmac hopefully 90-95 average, kreuzer 80-85, brown 100-105...? that about what everyone else reckons as an expected average?

Hippo

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 14, 2010, 08:04:32 AM
Quote from: chosch on April 13, 2010, 04:41:32 AM
yeh i'm not sure though... i love browny, but brennan is cheaper and in really good form... have you considered him??? i wouldnt get brown if i had brennan and vice versa, i try not to have a player from the same team in the same position. but then again, brown is a champion and has been in fantastic form... decisions!

Why Not!!! wouldn't you have a midfield made up of say Ablett, Bartel, Selwood, Hayes, NDS, montagna

and then a fwd line of Brown, Brennen, ROK, Goodes, 
or a Backline with Gilbert, Goddard, Gram, Malkeski, Kennely etc etc etc

If you had all these in ya team then you would be killing it. So if thats the rule of thumb for you then you are really restricting yourself and will not make higher than top 1000

chosch

made it into the top 400 last year mate, im not saying that it's a set rule...

if player A from collingwood and player B from carlton are both averaging 85, and i already have a collingwood player in my team in the same position... im gonna choose the carlton one, coz say collingwood are shutdown up forward... and the forward line see's a big dip in form for that week... or the same if they dominated and the backline saw no footy, at least it was only 1 player rather than 2 (and yes the contrary could be said, they might score huge in the same week... but id rather consistency than the possibility of big fluctuations)... if u catch my drift, if the player is head and heels above any other choice available, then that wont stop me from picking him...

that logic has helped me over years. i do have kennelly and malceski and hunt and enright... but i considered them all must haves for me. and atm, brennan and brown together cant be considered... as A) i dont have the funds for that and B) i have people injured or in shower form that need to take priority.

Will$i@c!

Pay off or not?? any other suggestions would help thanx xoxo

GinoGod