browny_wce

yeh i always do wait, just surprised so many people making trades already
even sunday night! thats insane!!

what would u guys think of?
roo OUT chappy IN
medhurst OUT rioli IN

dont really wanna make the trades tho medders is frustrating me

korza

What if, just what if. Chappy is rested, or injured at training. How would you be feeling, having 500k sittng on your bench.
Leave that trade button alone.

elxam

I used to trade first thing in the morning on Monday in the first 5-6 rounds of 2009. That was a first-year experience!

Wasted too many trades unneccesarily, so much so that in the finals I ended up with Coxy sitting on the bench. Needless to say, I didn't stand a chance in the finals.

browny_wce

yes. i understand not to trade til teams and i dont
just stating that there are so many other people out there doing it

and u know how tempting it is

elxam - did the same thing, worse tho traded fraser out for kreuzer than fraser did his knee. had vickery as my starting ruck for the finals, killed me!

grum88

HAHA yeh its pretty funny how people have already traded. A few people posted on Sunday and Monday that they had traded already!?!?!?
Oh well better forthe rest of us to climb the ladder! ;)

Chappy35

Who to bring in for the Voldt.

I have Brown, ROK, and Chappy.

Leaning towards Brennan if he plays 80% game time in the midfield he will kill it this year. But i am still a bit worried about the odd 50 point game he will have

elxam

Most early traders are novices - like me last year - but like browny_wce said sometimes the urge can be quite unbearable, especially when your manhate for the player is at the point of no return.

ossie85

You should be able to take back your trades right up until lock out. No reason why not.

GinoGod

Prospector_1

Quote from: chosch on April 13, 2010, 04:41:32 AM
yeh i'm not sure though... i love browny, but brennan is cheaper and in really good form... have you considered him??? i wouldnt get brown if i had brennan and vice versa, i try not to have a player from the same team in the same position. but then again, brown is a champion and has been in fantastic form... decisions!

dunks7

i'm tempted to trade him to a young cow like perterson, but im thinking a straight swap to ROK will be a better option

my other forwards besides roo are brown, higgins, pavlich, goodes, ziebell, danger, duncan and gumby

im not really worried about danger as my emergencies are currently getting games

Diimii

Really dont understand how people are considering trading him for cow, its just means you will have to waste another trade later when u trade that cow back up to a premimum, when you could have a premium keeper with one trade.

dunks7

i'm also thinking thats the best option, i just wanted to hear a few other opinions

cottage

As it stands my forward line is:

Roo, Browny, ROK, Boomer (still stoked that he rewarded my faith), Gia, BBBB, Rockcliff

Bench: Pods and Hitchcock

Clearly Rooy has to go, but who for??

I would be after another premium as his replacement. I thought about chappy but am not sure if holding on to Roo for a while until Chappys price comes down will be worth it? Especially given how injury prone he is - to jump on now might be a wasted trade...

Which lead me to think why not get Pav, make some money, then upgrade to Chappy later (if he's an option) with the insertion from some cash cow $$$.

Thoughts?

Good call bad call?

browny_wce

roo OUT peterson IN
get some money
you got plenty of premiums already