21 (15.3%)
Higgins
3 (2.2%)
or what?
8 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 17, 2010, 12:25:54 PM

thornz23

yeh but see like i said brennan will probly go up about 40k after next week if he scores 100 and i think he can average about 85-90 at least as a fill in which is probly better than most. when i trade him back for roo id say it will probly only cost me about 50k to upgrade

browny_wce

big thing is sylvia is risky, bailey culd late withdraw him again
and green is a hasbeen

GinoGod

Brennan to play in ruck as well this week...so massive boost for points.
very talented player....good scores last year

Carnthedockers

Who would you guys pick out of these two to replace reiwoldt? Did Brennan get 1 or 2 weeks suspension?

Flame

Brennan could work. I'm not a fan of sylvia..

Flame

Robert Harvey 35

who should i trade roo to? i already got brown, rok, higgins, brennan. i dont have the cash to get chapman. thanks

elephants

cheers MP
crap glad i traded him for rioli

elephants

i traded dangers too for peterson. lol im down a couple of trades so i wont be trading for a while

elxam

Hippo

Its been done to death! if you actually read through some of the forums you will find the answers to most of your questions and get an idea of everyones opinion without being the 10th person to start a poll asking the same questions.

I have never started a topic but i find the answer to every question with a bit of reading

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,12612.0.html

browny_wce

i know its all were talking about but its the biggest drama to coaches everywhere, next to if gazza or swan goes down or mitch clark has a run of triple 120s!!

but everyone is trading oh so early before teams and getting in what i think to be inconsistent/untried/possibly not fully fit (physically/mentally) players in peterson, rioli and brennan

im nearly pressing the TRADE button everyday for Roo to Chappy but trying to wait til teams thursday/friday

shud really wait til the teams guys, especially on peterson

elxam

thanks Hippo - you're a champ!

BGK

You should wait. You wouldnt want the teams to come out on Thursday and see chappy has pulled up with hamstring soreness and isnt playing/

Mish

lol... na i dont come close to the trade button until teams come out, made that mistake oh so many times! there allways seems to be a suprise! sometimes its even worse e.g. when they announced ottens out 3-4 hours before the first game of the round lol.