21 (15.3%)
Higgins
3 (2.2%)
or what?
8 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 17, 2010, 12:25:54 PM

RobsOverAchievers

i did tippet for brown but Pavlich is an option.

dcmagadia21

ossie85

Prospector's done some merging! Cheers man.

I'm thinking Riewoldt/Tippett for Brown/Murphy. But I'm still questioning whether I should trade Tippett dammit.

GinoGod

im questioning as well....but did u see him play yesterday....he cant move freely and was no where near the footy...that knee is killing his scores

azza10

everyone had roo so what to do now?

rioli 335,000 is looking good tackling and running hard with goals included so could possibly continue to score high. plus bank the spare 100,000 g's

or

rockliff 101,000 first game 87 dt points. would be handy cash in hand 350,000 and cash cow with decent score. but will he play enough or is he consistent?

whats everyones opinions on these two or could there possibly be a better option?

thornz23

i went brennan he is 370k and only missed last weeks game because of suspension. So only playing 2 games he hasnt had a chance to go up in price yet. In the first 2 he averaged 120 and his break even will be extremely low. depending on how he goes i'll probly just trade him back out for roo when hes back

kaye.

i have 50k in the bank.. gian and ROK already on field

thanks

DreamteamMFC

Riewoldt To Slyvia

Sylvia proved him self last  year after round 4 with a lowest score of 76 and a healthy average of 101..

Could be a good option?
your thoughts?

BGK

I didnt think he played on the weekend. Bit risky.

azza10

but will brennan hold that form do you think? if roo has the inevitable return and will just slide back into everyones side... why not save money... make money and still possbily score really well. especially as you say everyones just looking for a fill in til the roo returns! i know brennan will increase in value... but at the end of the day you either need a player to make 100+ consistently every week... or find someone that helps you pay for that guy!

gerco

I had Sylvia in my team until Kennedy attempted to cave in his face.

Realistically you'd love at least one game to look at him, but its certainly worth the punt, although it wouldn't surprise me if he went down in value to begin with.

azza10

he plays for melbourne... tell me how many gun players/premiums you have in your side from lower ranked teams and how are they going?

Trajan

Gutsy play but Richmond have lost four players thru suspension. Like they needed that.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: azza10 on April 13, 2010, 08:43:19 AM
he plays for melbourne... tell me how many gun players/premiums you have in your side from lower ranked teams and how are they going?
i had green and sylvia pencilled in pre season. sylvia got injured and green was dropped for another premium. big believer in green especially and suprised not many have him. a goal kicking, underpriced premium is hard to pass up you know.

sylvia risky coming straight back from injury like gerco said. can score and i expect him to improve this year.

DreamteamMFC

Yeah i thought his price was gonna drop first few weeks but then i realised he has got richmond north and brissie.. where he averages 95 + and 2 at the MCG and one at eithad
Melbourne where a average side last yeaar and after round 4 he averaged 101? so could be worth it!