21 (15.3%)
Higgins
3 (2.2%)
or what?
8 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 17, 2010, 12:25:54 PM

elephants

anyone have thoughts on a possible martin/barlow out shaun burgoyne in trade in a couple of weeks???

barlow didnt handle the tag all that well

chosch

ok, so #1) i haven't traded dangerfield, im not sure if that comment was meant for me or the bloke who posted after me...
#2) i havent got brown yet and brennan will go up if he plays this round coz he has played two good rounds... who else is there that you reckon is in contention for a place?
#3) i'm not trading yet, the idea is that i determine who is on the shortlist, then come team announcements i dont have to spend the time im putting in now to determine who i want in and out.
#4) i don't really like harvey, its not the low round 2 score that has put me of him... i just dont think he'll rake it in as frequently as he used to... and hille doesnt look the goods, there are only a few options in ruck IMO, sandilands, hmac and to a lesser extent kruezer are the standaouts to me thus far... hopefully cox will continue to drop and then find some form and i can jump on him.

i really like the sound of brennan, he looks fantastic... and he's cheap (about $370k i believe)... that'll save a bundle with a trade from reiwoldt

nas

grum88:- Mate no amount of telling people not to trade b4 the teams are announced they still won't listen.

It's called:- PANIC TRADES.

chosch

im not gonna lie... i have just said i wont trade until i see teams... theres no point doing it now... its not like betting where the odds are better early on... il hear more on injuries, team announcements and then make my move then. simple... ALL that is required here is peoples opinion on what they think i should do when that point in time arrives.

ossie85

I'd do the first one! In fact, it's the trade I really want to do, but don't have enough cash :(

God almighty, Tippett, I'm so pissed at you. Yet, I still may keep you.

chosch

yeh i'm not sure though... i love browny, but brennan is cheaper and in really good form... have you considered him??? i wouldnt get brown if i had brennan and vice versa, i try not to have a player from the same team in the same position. but then again, brown is a champion and has been in fantastic form... decisions!

KiLeAk

Gotta get these two out this week, Roo for obvious reason and Tippett...well he might as well be injured!

Thinking no risk and some risk combo's such as;
J.Brown and Reimers, Gwilt, Ballantyne (already have Mayne)

or minimal risk combo's/form combo's such as;

Brennan & Rioli or Grundy.

Like the sound of Peterson, but two Hawks in my front line takes points away from each other (IMO).

Doing OK for a pom, but could do better!!! Any suggestions oh learned Australian cousins ;D

GaryNarkle

Guys,

Having the same troubles as most here, so forgive the repitition.

Thoughts on Roo to? Got enough money to go to any forward...should I save money and go to Rioli type or just go to Chapman and take a risk?

ossie85

How should I know? But there are already a thousand topics on this. Plz read before starting a new thread. Don't want thousands of more for the rest of the week....

Cruiseon

Cruiseon

ossie85

dcmagadia21

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't decide. Brownie is a sure trade but who for Tippo?

wipz

forget those hacks, you need to get on the relton express

ossie85