Higgins
3 (2.2%)
or what?
8 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 17, 2010, 12:25:54 PM

Bak2Form

Pado

I'm thinking a double trade... Roo out for Rockliff, then a mid-rookie out of Shuey, Bastinac or Martin out for Ablett.  Is it too early to trade out a mid-rookie?

korza

Although the Chappy move is the obvious one, I like the double trade of Pado

elephants

had higgins last year and he was good but very injury prone i have gone out roo and in RIOLI who is an absolute GUN

Bak2Form

is brennan the real deal?

Happy_dude

Wait another week for that double trade as you will then be able to gauge whether or not rockliff is worth keeping and Shuey will have gone up more in price by then making Ablett more reachable

chosch

Hey guys, what do you reckons the best idea for trades. I am sorta content with waiting for robbie gray, but last round i had shaw out, gray out, tippet and dangerfield injured and ballantyne being reviewed for pinching or something. I think i'm gonna let tippet go, and i think reiwoldt is out for too long for me... then, next round i might have to get rid of dangerfield too.... SO MANY TRADES. what do you guys reckon is essential at this point in time.

Option one, trade reiwoldt to brown and upgrade tippet to kreuzer.
Option two, trade reiwoldt to brennan and upgrade tippet to mcintosh.

if u can think of other options (eg. pavlich, higgins, s.johnson, chapman, goodes instead of brown) feel free to have a look at my team below and leave a comment regarding where u reckon needs improvement.

Backs:
Enright
H.Shaw
Carrazzo
Hodge
Kennelly
J.Hunt
Malceski
(Maguire, Silvagni)

Mids:
Bartel
Mitchell
Cooney
Barlow
Martin
Ziebell
(Trengove, Bastinac)

Rucks:
Sandilands
Tippet
(Warnock, McCauley)

Forwards:
Reiwoldt
O'Keefe
Franklin
Giansiracusa
Ballantyne
Dangerfield
Gray
(Gumbleton, Podsiadly)

Holz

voldt to brown/harvey and tippet to hille
lots of cahs left over so come round 5-6 can go rookie to gun midfielder

elephants

i did roo to rioli and dangers to peterson i now have 300 k left over :D

GinoGod

moiecoute

You don't have to trade Reiwoldt this round. There are a number of FWD's / CTR/FWD's that are dropping in price this round. Might be safer to use Gumbleton for this and maybe the next then pick them up cheap.

If you trade Tippett to someone and go from an average of 40 to an average of 70 in that position then you can add that 30 points to Gumbleton's average of 50 to get 80.

You'd only be losing maybe 20 points per round but saving anywhere from $5k to $50k on a lower priced keeper

GinoGod

Higgins is a star...doesnt seem to score those massive scores but on a consistent 100 which is good.....but this is riewoldts replacement.....might need those thumping scores

moiecoute

Quote from: Bak2Form on April 13, 2010, 02:30:34 AM
is brennan the real deal?

Give him another week. His B/E is like 136 so don't be to keen to pick him up now when you can do it next week when he falls in value.

elephants

yep rioli looked awesome yesterday he only had 24 possessions but he made like 5 tackles and took a lot of marks looked reeally fit too.

grum88

you guys arecrazy if you trade b4 teams are listed. A lot can happen in 5 days you know....Actually i dont give a fvck trade away, better for my standing