Archiving Trades for Round 3

Started by ossie85, April 10, 2010, 05:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Riewoldt for round 4 needs to be traded out :(

ossie85

Ok, after 5 rounds, the trades whose players have already played this weekend....

D Jolly (68)/J Riewoldt (96) for J Brown (94)/N Naitanui (62) = -8

D Cox (73) for H McIntosh (58) = -15

So, both of these trades actually lost your team points this round. Yes, it is only 1 round of scores, but would be hypocritical to say you traded for the long-term when you didn't give the players you selected in the first place a chance!

Prospector_1

This analysis would ideally also take into account the price changes following round 3. Putting around ?$5k? per point would allow a more complete analysis of the "value for money" from the trades.

Many will have traded to avoid bleeding $$$ early on.

ossie85

Yeah, I agree! I reckon I'll take a sample of trades throughout the year and do a proper price analysis. Probably during the split round or something :)

thornz23

Flame

ENR

IM SUCK

I currently have Riewoldt, Dangerfield and Tippett who are now all injured im defiantly going to use 2 trades this week and i need help with what to actually do, i was first thinking to downgrade Riewoldt to Higgins and upgrade Danger or Tippett, or i could downgrade tippett to Grundy or Ziebell or someone else??? and upgrade riewoldt to Chapman??????? im seriously stuck so any help would be appreciated

thornz23

m liking my trade even more now with hargrave getting injured :P and malceski getting what 119? But still had a trash round.. subbed silvagni for hunt and forgot to put rockliff on field for hitchcock lol annnd had roo and bock get injuries.

Mr. Love

Who reckons Malceski will average 90 + this year?

ossie85

The results are in!!

And most of these trades were horrible. Let's not sugar coat it.

Congrats to GDRAGONS for the best trade of the week gaining 42 points. And that was the best trade you guys could come up with. Shocking!

And, bad luck Shqiplish for worst trade of the week. Lost 61 points. Trading Pods?

S Mitchell (112)/K Tippett (33) for J Brown (94)/A Cooney (93) = +42

L Henderson (71)/J Macdonald (69) for J Brown (94)/B Waters (64) = +18

J Harbrow (100)/P Medhurst (49) for J Brown (94)/R Schoenmakers (53) = -2

D Jolly (68)/J Riewoldt (96) for J Brown (94)/N Naitanui (62) = -8

M Bate (78)/A McPhee (53) for P Dangerfield (30)/R O'Keefe (91) = -10

M Robinson (71) for J McKenzie (60) = -11

D Cox (73) for H McIntosh (58) = -15

S Goodwin (116) for A Carrazzo (91) = -25

D Giansiracusa (72)/B Hall (109) for J Brown (94)/P Dangerfield (30) = -57

M Clark (69)/J Podsialy (85) for H Ballantyne (63)/M Seaby (30) = -61

And trades which involved a player that didn't play.....

P McGinnity (dnp)/K Bradley (dnp) for D Polo (62)/G Urquhart (89) = +151

B Hall (109)/S Hurn (dnp) for R O'Keefe (91)/B Waters (64) = +46