I traded once and I'm not sure
1 (1.9%)
I haven't traded, you fools!
13 (24.5%)
I haven't traded, but wish I had
2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Patrician

I confess, I've done two trades but am feeling much better. Offloaded Gray and Clark for Kreuzer and Byrnes.  Of course, now Gray will come back next week and score 100 and Clark will get 150  ;D

Let us know what you did!

kyle9600

boomer for brown
1 Trade

Sort of happy since now i dont have to chase brown later but my guess is boomer will have a pearler this week

jameswilson

Goodwin for waters

hitchcock for brown delicious trade rite there

Patrician

Hmmm...now there's an interesting one.

I'm sticking with Goodwin, he's still pulling 90s and once Adelaide work their game out, I reckon he'll go much better.

jameswilson

IMO waters and Goodwin will be similar. Goodwin will end up scoring more. But I will cover that and add on heaps more with brown over Hitchcock

Hippo

you didn't even make a $1 off Hitchcock and in a few days you would have made more than a dollar.

Not so delicious IMO

But thats cool as i have Waters & goodwin + Brown and Hitchcock so your trade as worked in my favour

korza

I have not traded as yet but i'm not gonna call anyone a fool. If your side is not right then fix it.

@Hippo do you have Shaw ?

jameswilson

It is hitchcock won't go up much won't score as well and brown will defs play 22 rounds

alman

Quote from: jameswilson on April 10, 2010, 02:41:26 AM
It is hitchcock won't go up much won't score as well and brown will defs play 22 rounds

Hitch = cashcow. Gone R7 for some $$$. Couldn't care less if plays 22 or not.

Hippo is right, sideways trade. One premium for another and one cash cow for another  ???

Patrician

Heh....here comes the differing opinions  :D

For me, Clark was going to lose money bad and Gray wasn't playing. Both Kreuzer and Brynes look likely to make some decent cash and they're playing well.

Both trades a bit of a gamble. But there's been a lot of analysis about Clark and it seems like stacking up. We'll see.

allstars54

i traded out scully for barlow hope it doen't come back to bit me!

tom_scully

Quote from: korza on April 10, 2010, 02:39:36 AM
I have not traded as yet but i'm not gonna call anyone a fool. If your side is not right then fix it.

@Hippo do you have Shaw ?

You could probably call anyone who traded before final teams listed a fool and those that traded before Thursday something else.
I will probably trade twice to fix up mistakes but not until I see the final lists tonight.

Patrician

Heh....I don't want to get too busy at work and then miss the cutoff  8)

Besides...they have Gray writing about his Dreamteam picks. Focus on getting back on the field I say!

troy87

Mine are a bit sideways but I'm happy with them.

Tippet to Murphy as he should will over take tippet in price and barring injury will be a keeper.

I then went Hall to Byrnes as he could be a good scorer with Stokes out of the team and at the moment stokes may struggle getting back in.

This makes my forward line Rievoldt, ROK, Higgins, Murphy, Byrnes, Medhurst, Ballantyne.

I will be looking at upgrading Medhurst to Brown or someone mid-season.

Good or Bad Trades?

Patrician

Good or Bad? no idea :P

I'm sticking with Hall and Goodwin as my "keep the faith" picks. As for the rest that concern me slightly (Mitchell, Medhurst, Kennelly) I'm sure they will come good.

Unless there's an injury, I think I'll hold off now for trades till round 6-7.