Main Menu

The Bounce

Started by RobsOverAchievers, April 09, 2010, 10:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchievers

I cant believe the "bounce" is still on?

Does anyone watch it and why?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 09, 2010, 10:48:22 AM
I cant believe the "bounce" is still on?

Does anyone watch it and why?
might. i don't know why though. not that good but don't much care fot the footy show either anymore. gone down past couple of years.

MissPiesFF

I love it, Hellier is 'HELL'ier funny lol. It is tongue in cheek comedy.

If Sam Newman got off the footy show it would be good, ie the need for Footy Classifieds. So hairy Gary can speak without being interrupted by Sam's antics. Having said that errr. Caro is much like me raves on and on and on and on hahahah

RobsOverAchievers

It is the worst 1hour of televison peter hellier is funny on the Before the bounce it is just the worst show ever, Sam Newman is Funny hellier is "average"

MissPiesFF

Sam Newman IMO is an absolute White Goodman that wastes air time lol

RobsOverAchievers

Is that because you think he is sexist towards Females or just based on pure entertainment value?

MissPiesFF

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 09, 2010, 10:55:57 AM
Is that because you think he is sexist towards Females or just based on pure entertainment value?

Na don't care for his sexist comments lol. I will give Sammy one thing..he may say things about women that are uncalled for but he loves them none-the-less and his head grows every time someone mentions how many women he has.  Just pure entertainment value is why I do not like him.

Justin Bieber

I probably prefer before the game if i have to pick between all footy shows.

MissPiesFF

My fav is on the couch

RobsOverAchievers

Master Q

BTG best footy show, Before the Bounce and AFL teams also good footy talk shows but not good for laughs.

Sam newman is so annoying, FIRE HIM!
He's like...

I think ... (Pause, Looks around) ... That we shouldn't do this because ... (Pause leans back on chair) ... It's just not... (Pause) Just not the spirit of the game... (Pause, Looks around) ... Well that's what i think... (Leans back on chair)

ARGGHH hate Him! Street talk is so so funny but he isn't.

Master Q

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 09, 2010, 10:59:37 AM
My fav is on the couch
Rob it's on foxtel, so is before the bounce and afl teams. (BTG is before the game, good for laughs but not footy) Don't like on the couch.

MissPiesFF

Yes lol on Monday nights 8.30pm Fox Sports  hosted by Gerard Healy with Mike Sheahan and James Hird.

Jump on the Fox Sports site you can get some vid of it

Master Q

Quote from: Master Q on April 09, 2010, 11:02:32 AM
BTG best footy show, Before the Bounce and AFL teams also good footy talk shows but not good for laughs.

Sam newman is so annoying, FIRE HIM!
He's like...

I think ... (Pause, Looks around) ... That we shouldn't do this because ... (Pause leans back on chair) ... It's just not... (Pause) Just not the spirit of the game... (Pause, Looks around) ... Well that's what i think... (Leans back on chair)

ARGGHH hate Him! Street talk is so so funny but he isn't.

RobsOverAchievers

I like it but Mike Sheehan just wants to rip hirds clothes off, but it is a  good show