Re: Eddie McGuire's article attacks 'unsafe' AAMI Stadium

Started by Big_Cox14, April 09, 2010, 10:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_Cox14

Has anyone read Eddie McGuire's article titled Eddie McGuire attacks 'unsafe' AAMI Stadium

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/eddie-mcguire-attacks-unsafe-aami-stadium/story-e6frf9jf-1225851355154

Synopsis:
Eddie summarises by saying that it is unsafe to go to AAMI if you don't barrack for Adelaide or Port and thinks that the Adelaide supporters are the most feral in the AFL. He also thinks that Port will bend the rules if not break them while Choco is coach.

I would like to ask people's views on how accurate this article is. Is AAMI as bad as Eddie says or is Eddie talking crap again?

MissPiesFF

Eddie is just taking on board his wife's feelings, there is nothing in it. It is an emotionally fueled response nothing more nothing less.

You get this kind of behaviour no matter where you go. Guys getting in up on themselves and going hard as supporters.

IMO if she feels intimidated( and I can understand why she does!) Then fair enough she doesn't go with Eddie...

RobsOverAchievers

I am a Geelong supporter love Eddie McGuire, i think he has done more for his team than anyone has every done a true one eyed collingwood supporter bleeds black and white, however have to Question when eddie has ever sat with the common folk i dont think he would get attacked in the Box at aami.