Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 04, 2012, 09:26:50 PM
Big youth game tommorow with similar ratings. Winner promotes.

I am in a similar position - there is another team on the same amount of wins as me and our NRR is only .1 difference (in favour to me).  We both have easy games which we should win.  I am hoping I can keep my NRR above his

BratPack

Notice your affiliate is looking at Engelbert Valk. I hope you get him, with Vrugdenhil and Van der Linden already promoting he's never going to play seniors for me. He'll make his farewell appearance tonight as The Pack youth team strives for 14-0 before Div 1 next year

valkorum

Quote from: BratPack on December 05, 2012, 11:58:47 AM
Notice your affiliate is looking at Engelbert Valk. I hope you get him, with Vrugdenhil and Van der Linden already promoting he's never going to play seniors for me. He'll make his farewell appearance tonight as The Pack youth team strives for 14-0 before Div 1 next year

I need a new #3 batsman as my current one isnt working out for me.

Fletch74

As mentioned a few weeks ago I am on the lookout for a 17/18yo seamer turning 18/19 on Saturday, preferably a FM/F bowler, but a medium will be ok if nothing else comes along. Send us an IGM if you have anyone :)

Thanks in advance.

valkorum

Quote from: valkorum on December 05, 2012, 11:15:11 AM

I am in a similar position - there is another team on the same amount of wins as me and our NRR is only .1 difference (in favour to me).  We both have easy games which we should win.  I am hoping I can keep my NRR above his

It was a close finish to the Youth 5.2 season with #1 (me) and #2 on the same points and only 0.1 NRR seperating us.  We both had games we could win with the #2 game an easier match.

Anyway, a long story short we both won by a showerload but it was enough for me to finish with the higher NRR and take the title.

BratPack

The Brat Pack   Barnstaple
Batting - Top Order   7,348   5,494
Batting - Middle Order   6,289   3,845
Batting - Tail   4,187   2,692
Bowling - Seam   5,857 (24)   5,242 (32)
Bowling - Spin   8,235 (16)   5,683 (8)
Fielding/Keeping   6,915   4,787
Overall   121,896   86,448

14-0, the perfect season came via The Black Shadow pulling a demolition job, he took 5/26

valkorum

I am looking for 2 senior squad players.  1 batsman and 1 bowler (not a medium)

Bat/Bowl - Accom
Tech - Accom
Fielding - Reasonable
Experience - Reasonable
Age - no older than 30 next season.

I want to pay somewhere around $50k - $80k.  If anyone has a player or see's one that would suit please let me know.  IGM preferred

Cyrus

Quote from: valkorum on December 06, 2012, 11:21:49 AM

Bat/Bowl - Accom
Tech - Accom
Fielding - Reasonable
Experience - Reasonable

I want to pay somewhere around $50k - $80k.  If anyone has a player or see's one that would suit please let me know.  IGM preferred
i will have a few go up after my 1st V 2nd match on friday once the update goes through and i crunch some numbers for wages

valkorum

Quote from: Cyrus on December 06, 2012, 11:45:56 AM
Quote from: valkorum on December 06, 2012, 11:21:49 AM

Bat/Bowl - Accom
Tech - Accom
Fielding - Reasonable
Experience - Reasonable

i will have a few go up after my 1st V 2nd match on friday once the update goes through and i crunch some numbers for wages

Let me know Cyrus and I will check them out.

valkorum

Quote from: valkorum on December 03, 2012, 11:36:12 AM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=872825

Alpin Hill >> Details
Player Info
19 years old | 43,660 rating | $2,454 wage

Right hand batsman | Left arm Fast

Talents Skilled (Power)
Nationality  Scotland
Form capable
Fatigue rested
Experience capable
Captaincy reasonable

Batsman accomplished
Bowler ordinary
Keeper accomplished
Allrounder ordinary

Skills
Batting reliable Endurance reasonable
Bowling poor Technique reliable
Keeping accomplished Power reasonable
Fielding reliable

This player is for sale
Deadline: 05 Dec 12 23:33

Starting Price: 250000

I thought I was being optimistic about setting a price of $250k for this player but there was a small bidding war right at the end and he sold for $407,220.  Happy with that outcome.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: valkorum on December 06, 2012, 11:18:46 AM
Quote from: valkorum on December 05, 2012, 11:15:11 AM

It was a close finish to the Youth 5.2 season with #1 (me) and #2 on the same points and only 0.1 NRR seperating us.  We both had games we could win with the #2 game an easier match.

Anyway, a long story short we both won by a showerload but it was enough for me to finish with the higher NRR and take the title.

My batsmen didn't even try and match his run rate the whole innings so fell along way short. My supposed star acc/acc batter out for a very slow 25 too a reas/reas finger spinner on a flat summed the innings up. So even though I rated 99k another season in div 5 it is.

Might have a rel/rel fm available fletch. What are you looking to spend?

Fletch74

Depends on the player JB. IGM me, Cyrus has already put a player up for me, but I can still take a look at yours as well.

valkorum

Cyrus

i will be making a bid if he doesn't go as high as i would like
plus he wasn't going to get many games next season but some one asked me to sell mutton so now he will