Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Oh also since I have decided to go youth farm I'm selling off my last remaining youth player. In the SA squad at the moment, but hasn't played a game for them. Listed at 300k hoping for a bite... Brett Sawle

Also listed Douglas Rees for 50k. He's a 24yo out/out (on his way to spec in both) left medium with acc fielding. Also ord batting which helps with his 2 talents of skilled batting and seam spec :)

Rhett Maloney also up for sale now starting at 50k. 23 yo RFS out/out OBB with acc fielding :)

Denovan Brouwers up for sale also starting at 50k. 24 yo RM out/out NBB with acc fielding :)

Fletch74

Result: Fletch's Fossils won by 3 wickets

Ivybridge 1st XI Fletch's Fossils
Batting -Top Order 13,250 10,662
Batting -Middle Order 8,899 7,749
Batting -Tail 3,909 4,100
Bowling -Seam 10,543 (40) 11,385 (30)
Bowling -Spin 13,248 (10) 12,235 (20)
Fielding/Keeping 11,838 10,881
Overall 191,263 177,219

Nice little upset. An Uneven pitch with those seam ratings... Hmmm

CrowsFan

Imran Gul, Dwight Mahabir, and Rory Sloane now all listed for sale :)

Only senior player not listed is Steve Raymer as JB has asked me to wait a week, which I am doing...

Torpedo10

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 06, 2012, 03:33:10 PM
Imran Gul, Dwight Mahabir, and Rory Sloane now all listed for sale :)

Only senior player not listed is Steve Raymer as JB has asked me to wait a week, which I am doing...
Geez I would love Sloane or Gul. Sadly no cash for him. CF, suprised you kept Sloane's name on him? Wouldn't you keep that name for another player of yours?

CrowsFan

Could still change his name ;)

CrowsFan

Of the 10 senior players I have listed on the transfer market some team called Dream Killers is leading the bidding in 8 of them :o

Just a reminder about the players who are ending today/tonight...

Jimmy Wilkinson - If there's one player I want to go to a fellow FF team so I can continue to follow his progress it's this guy! Sid currently has the leading bid at a massive $533k, so happy about that. Bidding ends 07.18 FTP time!

Amodin Amroliwallah - 21 y.o acc/acc FINISHER with acc fielding. Very handy player and going cheaply at a current bid of $42k. Bidding ends 09.00 FTP time

Kaden Temiz - 23 y.o exp/exp batter with acc fielding who has had 8 weeks of batting training since it's last pop. Probably not up to the standard for any of you guys, especially at the current price of $121k. Bidding ends 09.01 FTP time

Robert Deem - for those wanting instant success this is the guy for you! 26 y.o spec/spec BOUNDARY HITTER with acc fielding. Best player I have hands down. Current price is a whopping $536k! :o Not bad for a guy I spent 1k on when he was 20 :D Bidding ends 09.05 FTP time

Brett Sawle - if you want an U19 nat pick up this guy. 19 y.o cap/rel/cap AR with SKILLED TECHNIQUE and SLOWER BALL talent who is close to both batting and tech pops. Opening bid is 300k. Bidding ends 15.30 FTP time

Douglas Rees - 24 y.o out/out medium bowler with acc fielding and reliable endo. Also a handy batter with ord batting + skilled batting + seam spec so great down the lower order. Selling cheaply with a current bid of $57k. Bidding ends 23.38 FTP time

Don't forget guys the clocks have changed, so FTP times and Aussie times aren't the same anymore so don't get confused ;)

Cicjose

when did they change the time?

Cookie311993

Dream killers is nips. Former Canada U/19 manager

CrowsFan

Quote from: Cicjose on October 07, 2012, 02:58:32 PM
FTP didn't change their time, but daylight savings started for Australia today so we had to put our clocks forward an hour so it's not the same as it was before on FTP. But since you're in WA that doesn't affect you ;)

Master Q

CrowsFan

Hooray! Train him well Q :)

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 07, 2012, 08:07:11 PM
Hooray! Train him well Q :)
He will enjoy my soon to be Deluxe academy  :)

btw, if you want me to rename him I can, just you need to give me credits :P

CrowsFan

Nah it's cool. Happy for him to keep that name as I will put him in my HOF when he is eligible :)

Cicjose

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 07, 2012, 03:55:54 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on October 07, 2012, 02:58:32 PM
FTP didn't change their time, but daylight savings started for Australia today so we had to put our clocks forward an hour so it's not the same as it was before on FTP. But since you're in WA that doesn't affect you ;)

thanks for clearing that up

WA  8)

JBs-Hawks

Nice Q get him up into the seniors Nat team now :)