Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

I spend about $170k in academies myself. Although I think this may be my last year for a while in Seniors. I just seem more suited as a youth manager at the moment.

Cyrus

just seen my biggest threat in SOD has gone bot  ;D

Cookie311993

I have a large supporter base so by the time I hit div 2 seniors I should be selling out big stadiums

Cyrus

Clyde Cougars    South Australian Scotsmen
Batting - Top Order    11,985    7,136
Batting - Middle Order    9,843    6,500
Batting - Tail    3,860    2,855
Bowling - Seam    10,019 (30)    8,117 (30)
Bowling - Spin    11,717 (20)    8,879 (20)
Fielding/Keeping    11,627    7,052
Overall    187,270    126,376

BratPack

Quote28 Sep 12 00:00 - Increased penalties for being in debt
As announced on the forums a couple of months ago, some additional penalties are being put in place at the end of this season for teams that are in debt for a significant amount of time.

The additional penalties are:
- if a team is in debt during the financial update for 2 consecutive weeks, they will receive an in-game message warning them about their financial situation (and again the following week)
- if a team remains in debt for 4 consecutive weeks, its highest waged player will be placed on the transfer market
- the above will happen each week until the team is out of debt
- if the automatic listing of a player causes a team's squad to fall below 12 senior players, a low skilled 'filler' is added to the squad

If you are in debt, or are hovering close to it, now would be quite a good time to take steps to rectify the situation :)

FTP-ashario

Just another reason why I think I might be going full youth sooner rather than later

Master Q

CrowsFan

Quote from: BratPack on September 29, 2012, 11:25:07 AM
As announced on the forums a couple of months ago, some additional penalties are being put in place at the end of this season for teams that are in debt for a significant amount of time.

- if a team is in debt during the financial update for 2 consecutive weeks, they will receive an in-game message warning them about their financial situation (and again the following week)
- if a team remains in debt for 4 consecutive weeks, its highest waged player will be placed on the transfer market
- if the automatic listing of a player causes a team's squad to fall below 12 senior players, a low skilled 'filler' is added to the squad

If you are in debt, or are hovering close to it, now would be quite a good time to take steps to rectify the situation :)

FTP-ashario

Just another reason why I think I might be going full youth sooner rather than later

Been considering it myself for a while too, but really I want to have won youth div 1 before I decide to go full youth. I reckon I should be able to get promoted next season, then have a big crack at the div 1 title :)

BratPack

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 29, 2012, 12:03:52 PM
Quote from: BratPack on September 29, 2012, 11:25:07 AM

FTP-ashario

Been considering it myself for a while too, but really I want to have won youth div 1 before I decide to go full youth. I reckon I should be able to get promoted next season, then have a big crack at the div 1 title :)

I was thinking that too but it looks like I'll promote in Youth this season and demote in the other two. I can't afford the sponsorship drop.

Fletch74

You'll both have to get past me for that title :P

Result: Fletch's Fossils won by 31 runs

Bengal11Tigers Fletch's Fossils
Batting -Top Order 8,926 9,984
Batting -Middle Order 6,151 6,791
Batting -Tail 3,218 3,640
Bowling -Seam 9,096 (20) 11,900 (20)
Bowling -Spin 10,194 (30) 11,515 (30)
Fielding/Keeping 7,772 10,123
Overall 142,057 166,738

Through to Rd 5 in PC, but I will give up there due to my players being flowered with fatigue, plus I'll have no chance against Vicdekoning...

CrowsFan

Round 5 is a great effort. Well done fletch :)

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 01, 2012, 11:09:28 AM
Round 5 is a great effort. Well done fletch :)
Thanks CF. Luckily I play a bot in T20 tomorrow (118k rated) so I can rest some players, but I come up against the No 1 rated Youth team in Scotland on Wednesday, so I'll probably have to sacrifice that game as a result to get some rest into my seniors.

JBs-Hawks

Is it just me or has the manage affiliate button disappeared?

Fletch74

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 01, 2012, 03:41:49 PM
Is it just me or has the manage affiliate button disappeared?
The latest update from Ash...

Version 147

Postby FTP-ashario » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:21 pm
Installed: Monday October 1

Switching between Main/Affiliate teams
There is a new button on your shortcut bar that allows you to switch between your main and affiliate team at any time (no need to go back to the Club page and click the 'Manage' link). It is labelled 'a' when you are currently managing your main team and 'm' when you are managing your affiliate team

Advanced transfer results page
An alternate transfer results page is now available for Pavilion members
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27001&p=956548#p956371

To switch to this new view, go to your profile page, click on 'Display/Game Options', set the 'Use advanced transfer results page' field to 'Yesy' and click the 'Save' button

Master Q

Cyrus

Home   Clyde Cougars
Away   Smoked Out Bishes
Ground   The Den
League   Twenty20 3.4
Date   02 Oct 12 09:00
Crowd   10,000
Weather   Cloudy
Pitch   Slow

Clyde Cougars won by 8 wickets

Clyde Cougars    Smoked Out Bishes
Batting - Top Order    11,899    10,294
Batting - Middle Order    8,197    6,940
Batting - Tail    3,613    3,405
Bowling - Seam    8,674 (12)    9,856 (12)
Bowling - Spin    11,088 (8)    10,792 (8)
Fielding/Keeping    11,528    10,401
Overall    174,011    161,508