Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

I stated in the pops and plops thread that Bobcat would become a bar at 18 and now thanks to Sutty becoming Bangladeshi manager he is in the squad :D

chrisuzz

Now that you're manager Fletch you can put Jemmot into the squad next season :P ;D

CrowsFan

Jemmot is rubbish, no chance of getting in :P

valkorum

Quote from: chrisuzz on September 13, 2012, 05:29:04 PM
Now that you're manager Fletch you can put Jemmot into the squad next season :P ;D

Poor experience is gonna kill him zz

CrowsFan

Massively overpaid on RB's youth pull for the week, but I really wanted a 16 year old batter and there haven't been many put on the market at all. Anyway this means I've listed these 2 players as I don't need them anymore...

Albert Snijman - 19 year old rel/rel batter. Finishes tonight at 09.02 FTP time.
Jonathan McCullough - 17 year old avg/reas batter. Finishes in 3 days time...

Anyone interested in either?

Cyrus

just put 3 bids on Albert Snijman for you ( he has an agent set) at least it jacked the price a bit for you

Congrats Fletch on you election win
but not on our friendly win  :(

chrisuzz

Quote from: valkorum on September 13, 2012, 05:35:13 PM

He should reach ord this season and will get exp farmed next season and possibly some of this season depending on if i can promote and/or get prizemoney

valkorum

Quote from: chrisuzz on September 13, 2012, 06:02:09 PM

He should reach ord this season and will get exp farmed next season and possibly some of this season depending on if i can promote and/or get prizemoney

My 2 players who are similarly skilled both have average experience and will get just as much (prob more) games than your player will so you prob wont catch them up.  My 2 players will be fringe chances.

Fletch74

Only if you put Kumari into the SL squad... :P

chrisuzz

Quote from: valkorum on September 13, 2012, 06:16:50 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on September 13, 2012, 06:02:09 PM

My 2 players who are similarly skilled both have average experience and will get just as much (prob more) games than your player will so you prob wont catch them up.  My 2 players will be fringe chances.
Well there ya go! :P

Ahwell aslong as he develops well enough for personal use ill be happy :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: Cyrus on September 13, 2012, 05:51:05 PM
just put 3 bids on Albert Snijman for you ( he has an agent set) at least it jacked the price a bit for you

Cyrus

@ Fletch where is Emmett Williams in regards to getting games?
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=833381
i am straight out field to reas then back to AR or do you want it dif?

CrowsFan

Unfortunately Cyrus AR is where we have so many good players! 2 of whom are 18 year old guns. I would say there are a clear 2 players ahead of your player, then your guy battling it out as the third AR with an 18 year old with pretty similar skills...

Cyrus

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 13, 2012, 06:25:27 PM
Quote from: Cyrus on September 13, 2012, 05:51:05 PM
150k not bad  ;)

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 13, 2012, 07:57:25 PM
Unfortunately Cyrus AR is where we have so many good players! 2 of whom are 18 year old guns. I would say there are a clear 2 players ahead of your player, then your guy battling it out as the third AR with an 18 year old with pretty similar skills...
To back up what CF said. We have so many AR's, there will be some unfortunate ones who miss out, but depending on pitches, Williams might get a guernsey.