Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

I'd just start at 0. I don't think they will sell for much at all

JBs-Hawks

Nails

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=757983

Yes or no? Tempted to buy...

Keep in mind I'd likely get $80K back from him going on tours...

Could play him 3 games a week so that he'd have rel exp by EOS and maybe even close to accom exp.

Bazinga

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 16, 2012, 12:41:38 PM
So why is it I am getting the exact same sponsorship as last season even though I performed much better last season and so should be getting more from my prize money?

The way I understand it - All prizemoney was halved from the start of last season, with the other half (which is added together from ALL finishing positions in each league) being distributed equally to each team within a specific division via increased sponsorship.

This basically means that you do not receive the same prizemoney amounts as in previous seasons. Regardless of whether you finish 2nd or 7th in your league, you will still receive the same sponsorship income for each week.

(PS. I hope this makes sense lol)

Shaggy

Quote from: Bazinga on May 16, 2012, 09:08:56 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on May 16, 2012, 12:41:38 PM
So why is it I am getting the exact same sponsorship as last season even though I performed much better last season and so should be getting more from my prize money?

The way I understand it - All prizemoney was halved from the start of last season, with the other half (which is added together from ALL finishing positions in each league) being distributed equally to each team within a specific division via increased sponsorship.

This basically means that you do not receive the same prizemoney amounts as in previous seasons. Regardless of whether you finish 2nd or 7th in your league, you will still receive the same sponsorship income for each week.

(PS. I hope this makes sense lol)

Easier way to say it Baz...

Prize money was halved in order to raise the sponsorship by 10-20% or something. Can't remember the actual number but that is the simple reason behind it.

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on May 16, 2012, 09:07:12 PM

Could play him 3 games a week so that he'd have rel exp by EOS and maybe even close to accom exp.
So -80k makes him 680k. (not including wages) Is that worth it?? Up to you, personally i'd leave and steal this guy:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=854059

CrowsFan

Ah ok cheers bad and shaggy :)

Cookie311993

I don't see him getting to reliable or accomplished exp nails

chrisuzz

Quote from: Nails on May 16, 2012, 09:07:12 PM

We dont want you buying him with your showerty YA Nails ;D :P

Nails

Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 16, 2012, 09:37:16 PM
I don't see him getting to reliable or accomplished exp nails

It takes 7-8 weeks for an exp pop when they're playing 3 games per week.

12 Mar 12 01:57   Experience increased from ordinary to average during training

30 Apr 12 01:57   Experience increased from average to reasonable during training

That's Vinay Shah, took him 7 weeks with 5 u19 Matches. He also had a few weeks where he only played 2 games.

Therefore the above guy has reas exp... so unless his exp popped last week, he's guaranteed (pretty much) to hit rel exp.

If he were to pop after first week of matches in exp he'd be very close to accom by the time he's 20. This guy will get more NAT games than Shah did and will (or should) play in the WC.

Cookie311993

Besides me a walker(Sri Lanka 19's ) were talking bout him and both agreed price is 2 high for someone not up near top of tr batters his age that are Sri lankan

Nails

Quote from: Cookie311993 on May 16, 2012, 10:10:47 PM
Besides me a walker(Sri Lanka 19's ) were talking bout him and both agreed price is 2 high for someone not up near top of tr batters his age that are Sri lankan

What? I'm tempted to buy him, I want a gun batter.

Based on the fact he went on 3 tours as a 18yo, you'd think he'd go on all 4 tours this year, making him only 680K after tour PM.

chrisuzz

He will be seeing lots of NAT games but he also only just popped in tech monday he is our best batter probably just too... hope your YA is good nails if you are to buy...

Nails

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 16, 2012, 10:13:04 PM
He will be seeing lots of NAT games but he also only just popped in tech monday he is our best batter probably just too... hope your YA is good nails if you are to buy...

Why would I buy a SRI LANKAN u19 NAT and have a good YA? I wouldn't want to help Sri Lanka beat Pakistan

if I take his endo to cap/rel would he possibly get 4-5 games per tour? If I could beast his exp hardcore that'd be nice...

I know walker is a fielding slut so, he'll get some fielding at least.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Nails on May 16, 2012, 10:17:14 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on May 16, 2012, 10:13:04 PM

Why would I buy a SRI LANKAN u19 NAT and have a good YA? I wouldn't want to help Sri Lanka beat Pakistan

if I take his endo to cap/rel would he possibly get 4-5 games per tour? If I could beast his exp hardcore that'd be nice...

I know walker is a fielding slut so, he'll get some fielding at least.
Yeh Walker is a fielding slut and i am too a bit, we want accom prims with cap fielding mininum and i wouldnt have a clue about the endo aspect